Simpsons vs. Seinfeld

Simpsons vs. Seinfeld, which is the better show?

• Simpsons
  • Seinfeld

0 voters

Which to you like better? Why?

The Simpsons jumped the shark years ago.

Seinfeld never did. They quit before it could happen.

Not that The Simpsons is that bad, but I know that I’ve been collecting Seinfeld episodes on my computer (actually recording them on my PVR, cutting out the commercials and saving as VCD). I don’t do that with The Simpsons.

[quote=“MiG”]The Simpsons jumped the shark years ago.

Seinfeld never did. They quit before it could happen.

Not that The Simpsons is that bad, but I know that I’ve been collecting Seinfeld episodes on my computer (actually recording them on my PVR, cutting out the commercials and saving as VCD). I don’t do that with The Simpsons.[/quote]

I agree with Mig about The SImpsons jumping the shark, but The Simpsons are still my favorite.

I’ve tried downloading Seinfeld eps from numerous places and they all turn out really crappy. Either the audio is choppy or the video is so pixelated it’s too hard to watch. Would you be willing to share yours MiG?

Sure… Um… When I get enough (I got about 20 so far), I’ll put them somewhere.

Well, Seinfeild was great! its still on 2wice aday! the humour in it was great… it was on for like 8 seasons or somthing simpsons is on 14 or somthing… i like both but i gave my vote to simpsons… cause its a classic… it’s been kinda like a sesame street too me!

but the best citcom is Home Inprovment!

classic!

[quote=“timbits”]it’s been kinda like a sesame street too me!

but the best citcom is Home Inprovment!

classic![/quote]

you suck. seriously.

dragnet and all the spin offs rules…got to love those 15min long speaches of jack webb

The Simpsons have become stale for me. Maybe it’s just because I’m used to the whole scenario, but I don’t find them as edgy as they once were. That fact that I’ve grown up (or so some people tell me…) might have something to do with that too.

Seinfeld wins this contest, if only because they knew when to call it quits.

In my opinion The Simpsons, as far as laughs go, can’t hold a candle to The Family Guy, that show’s just… hah. Even Futurama’s better I’d say, but that’s just me. Anyway, enough talking about cartoons for me, pretty soon I’ll get into The Tick…

(Oh, and nice picture change Dill, I no longer cower in fear everytime I look at it…)

The Dragnet movie is teh shit.

i bet you have a pic of annie squale over your bed…

Simpsons I think is better, only because of ralph and all the cameo’s… But ya now they are trying to milk it way too much. Ahh well.

suuuuuure anrqi…you just like marge’s mom…and lisa :stuck_out_tongue:

Seinfeld and the Simpsons are both great shows I think, but they are different types of comedy to me. I enjoy both, and I heard that “Comedian” movie was pretty funny too.

Simpsons > Seinfeld by far, i dont laugh at seinfeld, its just a stupid sitcom, but simpsons actually is funny

That’s only because you aren’t old enough or don’t have the mental capacity to understand the comedy on Seinfeld.

funny shit, i understood that. nah, but seinfeld jsut aint funny

OH YOUR SO RIGHT MR > COOL DUDE!!!

seinfeld is good.

simpsons… can be good

family guy… whyd it have to go.

king of the hill… diee

HOME FUCKING IMPROVEMENT IS SUUUUPER GAY DUDE… look at the characters tim… 3 studly teen star dudes… hahahaha youuu suck…

even full house was less homosexual than that.

home improvement was for grills

[quote=“Banned”]
In my opinion The Simpsons, as far as laughs go, can’t hold a candle to The Family Guy, that show’s just… hah[/quote]

Power to that, Will!

I ain’t get a Semi over no shows no more… eccept for Family Guy! That’s the only one that gets my Goat.

I only watch The Simpsons to prevent feeling Guilty…

Both shows suck, Hated watching both of them, that is when I watch t.v been a few monthes now since I watched begining to end of a show.