Should we sell Citywest?

For the love of democracy…
City tel generates big cash for this city…and its tax payers…
So dont whine too much…I think they hand over a million a year to the city…
So for the out of town arm chair quaterbacks who wanna sell city tell…STFU …or you will get stuffed in a noonle box with Noodle head

Hey mcsash    that deserves 1 karma LMFAO

You guys are not listening, it sold.  The city no longer profits from it.  The only money you will see is the money they got for it. 

Billy, either you give us more proof than “I heard from someone” or it’s just a rumour.

nods
BTW Billy, are you a terrible essay writer?

Introduction: Citywest has been sold.

Body: You’ll find out soon enough that it was sold. Therefore, it has been sold.

Conclusion: Trust me, it’s been sold. You’ll find out soon enough. Citywest has been sold.

I dunno 奶*茶… it seems like a valid argument to me.  :wink:

Actually, he doesn’t even know what he’s talking about.

But the thread title reads “Should we sell CityWest?”

I mean, what in the severe f*ck?

I really do hope Citywest has not been sold! as if we receive a new provider, I don’t believe they’ll be able to contribute the same terms which we have been met with from Citywest.

Citywest Services = Crappy Speeds & Crappy Ping. but NO CAP on anything we download or upload

which is what a few users have brought to my attention, and I have also just finished watching a Pirillo stream about thoughts of 500 MB per Day Caps in the United States!

//

way off topic, I think . . .

has everyone here read about Net Neutrality? I’ve also heard of this concept, I am going to read up more about this! crazy stuff!

I don’t know why you guys are so worried about a cap on downloads and uploads.  The only ISPs I have ever heard of doing this are satellite internet providers.  Every cable and dsl ISP I have ever had, has never had a cap.

sorry but you are wrong down limit caps, and the 500 Meg limit is  being pushed by MPAA and the record industry…

Being pushed doesn’t mean it’s in effect, which is what you guys make it sound like.  I’d be more worried about net neutrality, or lack thereof.

One thing I really like about CityWest is they don’t control data traffic like a fascist dictatorship and turn it into a torrent holocaust.

Screw RIAA, MPAA, Rogers Internet, and Comcast.

But really, record labels are losing money because they don’t really have a clue. Serves them right.

And BTW, Nine Inch Nails released their new Ghost I-V album on the internet. First 9 tracks of the album are free for all via NIN website and torrent, all 36 songs for $5, and some hand delivered premium edition for $300. Kudos for them.

Link: ghosts.nin.com/

[quote=Hitler Chen Sui-bian]
Screw RIAA, MPAA, Rogers Internet, and Comcast.[/quote]

amen