Shhh, don't look now Canuck fans

[quote=“DWhite”]And on a similar note.

Mike Milbury referred to the Sedins as Thelma and Louise. This by the way from the former Islander GM who traded Luongo and Ollie Jokinen (a future superstar and a future star) for Mark Parish and Oleg Kvasha (future ??)

Now if you google search Mike Milbury, you get this.

Mike Milbury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Michael Thelma and Louise Milbury (born June 17, 1952) is an American sportscaster currently working as an ice hockey analyst for the New England Sports …
Biography - Career statistics - Coaching record - References
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Milbury - Cached - Similar

Not sure how it was done, but it isn’t in the Wikipedia article, just the search.[/quote]

Milbury’s an idiot, why anyone would ask for his hockey knowledge is beyond me.

He also traded Zdeno Chara and Jason Spezza to Ottawa for Alexei Yashin, hey Mike how did that trade turn out!

As for the Sedins and his Thelma and Louise reference, he needs to watch the movie again, at one point the loud mouth jackass got this for an answer from the gals…

Ole Mike might want to review his impressions perhaps

Believe!!! only those that get nervous or even think about it would be the wagon jumpers. i too am prepared for a game 7 if necessary but i would prefer that the canucks end the series at game 6. i want them to win it on US soil & bring it back to Canada. GO CANUCKS GO!!!

[quote=“ThePodunkian”]

[quote=“DWhite”]And on a similar note.

Mike Milbury referred to the Sedins as Thelma and Louise. This by the way from the former Islander GM who traded Luongo and Ollie Jokinen (a future superstar and a future star) for Mark Parish and Oleg Kvasha (future ??)

Now if you google search Mike Milbury, you get this.

Mike Milbury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Michael Thelma and Louise Milbury (born June 17, 1952) is an American sportscaster currently working as an ice hockey analyst for the New England Sports …
Biography - Career statistics - Coaching record - References
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Milbury - Cached - Similar

Not sure how it was done, but it isn’t in the Wikipedia article, just the search.[/quote]

Milbury’s an idiot, why anyone would ask for his hockey knowledge is beyond me.

He also traded Zdeno Chara and Jason Spezza to Ottawa for Alexei Yashin, hey Mike how did that trade turn out!

As for the Sedins and his Thelma and Louise reference, he needs to watch the movie again, at one point the loud mouth jackass got this for an answer from the gals…

Ole Mike might want to review his impressions perhaps[/quote]

lol :smile:
ii am totally agree. trading jason spezza was one of the worst moves ever. i mean…did hee event think about it before he did it? :confused: