Sensible BC. Tour

Dana Larson , will be speaking at the Prince Rupert Library on Nov. 7th. from 6pm to 8pm in the Multi Purpose room . He will be speaking on the issue of dicriminalization of Pot in our province . He has been touring BC. during October and is now in our community . Show your interests and show your support.

He is the worst example of someone to help make that happen, there are lots of vids of him on utube documenting his lsd trips, he isnt just pro-weed he is pro-drugs including taking acid. Most people will find him to be proof of why all drugs need to stay illegal. Hey Dana, maybe stop taking acid on camera and posting them on utube if you want to have your pro-weed stance taken seriously.

Have a peek here: youtu.be/nd6mOgUTR0w
Here he documents himself taking LSD, smoking DMT and driving a car shortly after, now anyone who knows me personally knows I am the last guy to want strick drugs laws and I disagree completely with weed being illegal but this clown is not a good example of your typical canadian pot smoker, most dont also take acid and smoke DMT. Not only does he do these things in the open he is too stupid to distance himself from the marijuana legal issue, all this idiot is doing is making all pot smokers look like idiots like he is, he is hurting the cause not helping it.

Never heard of him before this post . But from what you say does not seem very interesting now does . LSD and Tim Leary but that was then . Thanks for the heads
up re who Dana be.

Regardless of what he’s done, he’s still fighting for a good cause, and if his past comes up to haunt him people aren’t focusing on the real issue at hand.

Except that the people you are trying to convince will take into account his credibility. This guy will do more harm than good.

Okay, you don’t like the messenger. How about the message?

I would support a campaign that had some legitimate, respected people driving it. But nobody is going to take this seriously with this idiot as its spokesman.

Hahaha! You can never resist chiming in on every subject reguardless if you know anything about it or if it concerns you, as usual. It is just another chance for you to prove what a complete moron you are, if you cant understand why his past or anyone’s past for that matter will have an effect on how your message is recieved by others you really are not very bright, but we all knew that about you anyways. By your reasoning we could get charlie manson as a spokesman for schoolyard bullying , or how bout paul bernardo as spokesman for woman’s rights, why should their past have anything to do with anything right bubba?

[quote=“crazy Horse”]

I would support a campaign that had some legitimate, respected people driving it. But nobody is going to take this seriously with this idiot as its spokesman.[/quote]

So it doesn’t matter to you that this initiative is supported by the Union of BC Municipalities, many BC Municipalities, Public Health Organizations, Law Enforcement Against Prohibition, Academics and Researchers, BC Newspapers and Media, Four former BC Attorneys General, BC Liberal Finance Minister Kevin Falcon, BC New Democratic Party Policy, Federal Liberal Party Policy, and Federal New Democratic Party Policy.

http://sensiblebc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/SensibleBC_WebBanner728x90.gif

[quote=“Soggy”]

I would support a campaign that had some legitimate, respected people driving it. But nobody is going to take this seriously with this idiot as its spokesman.

So it doesn’t matter to you that this initiative is supported by the Union of BC Municipalities, many BC Municipalities, Public Health Organizations, Law Enforcement Against Prohibition, Academics and Researchers, BC Newspapers and Media, Four former BC Attorneys General, BC Liberal Finance Minister Kevin Falcon, BC New Democratic Party Policy, Federal Liberal Party Policy, and Federal New Democratic Party Policy.[/quote]

This initiative isn’t supported by those you mention. He drops their names on his web site, but they are not supporters of this campaign. Like I said in a previous post, if there was a campaign that was driven by the names you mention, or was even endorsed by them, then sure. But this is not that.

Those mentioned support cannabis decriminalization.

Time to get on board.

TIME TO GET ACTIVE!

http://sensiblebc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/SensibleBC_WebBanner728x90.gif

UPCOMING TOUR DATES

Tue, Nov 6: Terrace – 6-7:30pm Terrace Aquatic Centre (Meeting Room) 3320 Kalum Street.

Wed, Nov 7: Prince Rupert – 6:30-8:30pm. Prince Rupert Library Multipurpose Room, 101 6th Ave W.

Thu, Nov 8: Kitimat – 6-7:30pm. Kitimat Public Library Meeting Room, 940 Wakashan Avenue.

Fri, Nov 9: Prince George
Daytime event: 12-1:30pm. UNBC Library Room 5-171.
Evening event: 5:30-7:30pm. Aquatic Centre Meeting room (1770 George Paul Lane).

Sat, Nov 10: Dawson Creek 2:30-4pm. Memorial Arena Meeting room 1107 – 106th Ave.

Sun, Nov 11: Fort St John - TBA

Mon, Nov 12: Fort Nelson 7-8:30pm. Fort Nelson Library Meeting room, 5315 – 50th Ave South.

Wed, Nov 14: Quesnel - TBA

Thu, Nov 15:** Williams Lake** - TBA

Fri, Nov 16: 100 Mile House - TBA

Sensible BC

[quote=“ChrisJ”]

Hahaha! You can never resist chiming in on every subject reguardless if you know anything about it or if it concerns you, as usual. It is just another chance for you to prove what a complete moron you are, if you cant understand why his past or anyone’s past for that matter will have an effect on how your message is recieved by others you really are not very bright, but we all knew that about you anyways. By your reasoning we could get charlie manson as a spokesman for schoolyard bullying , or how bout paul bernardo as spokesman for woman’s rights, why should their past have anything to do with anything right bubba?[/quote]

ChrisJ, there is quite a lot that I can say about you. But I don’t. I keep my opinions of your character to myself, maybe you should do the same?

Ummm… why make another thread?

[quote=“Soggy”]Those mentioned support cannabis decriminalization.

Time to get on board.[/quote]

So this is a one man show.

Ok.

Merging two threads.

[quote=“PLA”]

[quote=“Soggy”]Those mentioned support cannabis decriminalization.

Time to get on board.[/quote]

So this is a one man show.

Ok.[/quote]

Hardly. I also support LEAP, Stop the Violence, and The Medical Marijuana Mission, among others. All are dealing with various aspects of marijuana legalization.

Sensible BC deals specifically with having a BC referendum.

As the Medical Marijuana Mission states, “It’s a joint effort.”