Semi-truck overturns at McBride & 2nd

Semi-truck overturns as it exits McBride onto 2nd Avenue West. I saw fire crew dumping sand or sawdust around the cabin… may be leaking diesel. No cops around at the time of my photo, but its going to be gridlock there!

What is with these semi drivers thinking they can drive a semi like they drive their car?

I hope no one was hurt. Talk about a very bad day for the driver.

Just so everyone knows and isn’t making false assumptions, the driver was not speeding or driving recklessly. He has been cleared of any charges. The trucks trailer was faulty.

Just so everyone knows and isn’t making false assumptions. The very same trailer was used to move the very same container an hour later

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/31/ydetavaj.jpg it’s been a good week for the tow truck Industry

^ Typical Rupert driver.

At least the fire dept has been able to walk to their calls…

its rupert they can always walk. why the hell do they have trucks anyway what a waste of money. overpaid hacks.

Oh hi Saltybear!

[quote=“OMEGA”]

Just so everyone knows and isn’t making false assumptions. The very same trailer was used to move the very same container an hour later[/quote]

The trailer was bent towards one side, meaning the weight of the container was forced to the opposite side when the truck turned, lifting the wheels off the ground. This is coming from an eye witness report with experience in the industry. If they used the same trailer to move it, then that’s a pretty idiotic move on their part. The police also determined that by the length of the skid marks and from witness statements,it was unreasonable to assume the driver was speeding.