Selling a car in Rupert

Where’s the best place to advertise selling a car in this region including Terrace and Kitimat?

bargan hunter… pick one up at any local convenient store, and there should be a contact number in there. Im pretty sure theres one that ranges from Prince Rupert to Prince George.

Yep you have the bargin hunter thats through out the northwest, and then there is the bargin finder thats all over norhtern BC. both are free to put an ad in

WOOOAH!! I don’t think the average person on htmf is in the market for buying a car, but you never know. Post what you got for sale and see what happens. You might just get lucky, and yes the bargin hunters are free to submit an ad, and they get alot of coverage.

[quote=“Eso”]

hackingthemainframe.com[/quote]

Ok then, here goes.

FOR SALE
2003 Pontiac Sunfire GT
26,700KM - Perfect Condition
Manual Trans, Premium Sound, Power locks and windows.
Will bundle Alpine Amp and 12" RF Subs to sweaten the deal.
$16,000

Selling to save money for school.

What about the above average people on htmf?

[quote=“alistair”]

Ok then, here goes.

FOR SALE
2003 Pontiac Sunfire GT
26,700KM - Perfect Condition
Manual Trans, Premium Sound, Power locks and windows.
Will bundle Alpine Amp and 12" RF Subs to sweaten the deal.
$16,000

Selling to save money for school.[/quote]

bargin hunter might be a bit more successful.

People on htmf don’t have THAT kind of money :laughing:

[quote=“Dave”]

What about the above average people on htmf?[/quote]

Yes, what about us Dave? :laughing:

For sale: 1989 Pontiac Sunbird LE 2.0L OHC. Roughly 290,000kms. Picture in my avatar.

Was my daily driver, insurable and everything, until I got my new car.

$600.

I think most of you guys underestimate how many people really come to this site. Just because there’s only 15 or so of us that actually post here, doesn’t mean there’s only 15 people cruising the site.

I’m sure MiG can throw out some numbers, but there’s many, many people that come here daily just to read.

How about a “For Sale” thread?

How 'bout a whole forum?

I would say thats a darn good idea

indeed it would be… I wouldnt have to drive my ass down to the second hand shop when i wanna get rid of stuff, or find something used for cheap.

I think you can just post the for sale or wanted ads in the Prince Rupert forum. That would work fine.

Since HTMF is a MiGocracy, the mater has been settled.

LOL

[quote=“alistair”]

Since HTMF is a MiGocracy, the mater has been settled.[/quote]

Well, I could create a seperate forum, but should it show up on the already cluttered front page?