Security

I was wondering if anybody out there has any suggestions for a local and prefferably, communnitty group, which can provide Security services for a wedding dance?

The lions club used to do the Seafest Beer Garden security.

for a wedding? must be inviting some rough people? lol
ask a couple of trustworthy friends sure you won’t need that many bouncers or ask a bar bouncer if they wanna make some cash

[quote=“decker”]for a wedding? must be inviting some rough people? lol
ask a couple of trustworthy friends sure you won’t need that many bouncers or ask a bar bouncer if they wanna make some cash[/quote]

lol, it does sound rather “odd” that this would require some formal security, but, we made a decision to help support local community groups, by using their services or expertise.
With that being said, most of my most trustworthy are already invited.

The rugby club does the Rampage games.

And they’ve done weddings, the oldtimers’/ladies hockey dance, the Powder Pig Jig, the Shredders’ Ball, other concerts…

Get the guys who throw the Annual Toy Run for their security guys. Ya, i agree, gonna be one hell of a shit kicker wedding heh?? Not many weddings need good security, good photographer’s maybe.

roja I dont think them weekend riders will scare anyone except you away lol

Chief Dave why dont you just hire some people , I am 6’1 240 pounds, I have worked a couple of dances, and would work security at your dance

Thanks for the suggestions, gonna follow up on these for sure.