Seals on the Skeena

Show off!  :smiley:

[quote=“kaleid”]
Ooooh - Dave, is this the same wolf in your photo above? :[/quote]

I don’t think it’s the same one. The other wolf had “COPYRIGHT DAVID WATSON PHOTOGRAPHY” on it.

All of the photos on here are amazing  :smiley:  Both Photoguy and Astro show us beautiful work !  I am very envious as I jump up and down if I happen to take a good shot as I know it is just hit and miss.  My boyfriend says I have a good eye for composition but still, LOVE YOUR SHOTS  :smiley:  Thanks for sharing  !!

FYI, it is just a Gyibuu, Fire cooker, you know why! :wink:

Ooops…my mistake…I meant Gyibuu.   :wink:

May you share that reason with the rest of us? I wasn’t made aware of this!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

My apologies for being vague, I was making a dig at the fire cooker.
The word “Laxgyibuu” refers to a persons crest. I am a “Laxgyibuu” as my crest is a wolf.
The word gyibuu is an actual wolf, like in the picture.
PEACE :smile:

Nice photo, not the same wolf, if you look on the jaw line of the photo I took he has no spot, like yours. If I was able to see the more of the body I might be able to identify it. but from its size its high in ranking among the pack not a alpha but a wolf that is more then 4 or 5 years old…Just a educated guess Mind you…

again great photo… :smiley:

[quote=“chiefdave”]The word “Laxgyibuu” refers to a persons crest. I am a “Laxgyibuu” as my crest is a wolf.
The word gyibuu is an actual wolf, like in the picture.[/quote]

Oh Okay, cool. Thank you for clearing that up, I am a Gisbuutwada :smile: Ama Ganthlak to you :stuck_out_tongue:

Just checked out your site Dave…Absolutely breathtaking photos …!!

No worries - that’s the only photo I’ve gotten of a wolf here since we moved here.  Well, second one seen, only photo I have - the wolf was actually looking at a guy that was out of his car to get a ‘closer look’ at the wolf.  Meanwhile - I stayed in my car and took that photo out the window hehe…

YW :wink:

I’m sure it’s spelled (Gispwudwada).  :wink:

That may be true, it’s also true that it’s spelling varies from nation to nation :smile:

Roger…very true indeed.  :wink:

Just like Tsimshian itself.