School Zones

How come cops will bust you for speeding in a school zone when there is absolutly no kids around what so ever. But they dont care when kids are ripping down Lax Kxeens Schools hills right to the road. Do cops care more about giving fines or your kids?

I know you’re just trolling but I’m bored so here goes…

Perhaps it’s because there is a law against speeding in a school zone but sledding on a hill is not against the law? Sure sliding down that hill is potentially unsafe. If they were to stomp in there and start stopping everyone I guarantee someone like you would be posting about how stupid the cops are for doing that too.

Mike

I really dont see why we always try to prevent evolution from doing its job. I mean why are there school zones beside highschools. If by highschool you are dumb enough to run out in front of a car then when you get run over thats just evolution doing its job.

Jesus, have you ever driven downtown? There are people constantly stepping into the street without ever looking to see if there is traffic. If we didn’t stop for them none of us would have cars fit to drive by the end of the week.

[quote=“CrazyMike”]I know you’re just trolling but I’m bored so here goes…

Perhaps it’s because there is a law against speeding in a school zone but sledding on a hill is not against the law? Sure sliding down that hill is potentially unsafe. If they were to stomp in there and start stopping everyone I guarantee someone like you would be posting about how stupid the cops are for doing that too.

Mike[/quote]

What i meant is theres cars driving 50 when kids are sleddin out on the road. Thats when they should be givin tickets.

[quote=“Illywhacker”]

Jesus, have you ever driven downtown? There are people constantly stepping into the street without ever looking to see if there is traffic. If we didn’t stop for them none of us would have cars fit to drive by the end of the week.[/quote]

I like how you didnt object to running people over :wink:

[quote=“CrazyMike”]I know you’re just trolling but I’m bored so here goes…

Mike[/quote]

If it’s explicitly stated “No Sledding” than can’t there be some sort of legal action taken against said sledder? I don’t know if the sign is still there, but there used to be a huge sign that stated “No Sledding” somewhere on the side of the building (I believe it went up about the time that the old wooden fence was replaced)