Sales Rep Needed

Hi folks,
I’ve got a marketing position coming up at the paper. Ultimately I’m looking for a super outgoing person with sales experience. The experience doesn’t need to be in marketing, you just need the fun friendly easy going personality.

It’s a union position so the pay is better than most retail positions around. The base is $10.80/hr + commissions. Full benefits you name it. I am picky on my hires so if you know of anyone that’s good and could use a better job than they have let me know and send them in.

Cheers,
Chad

The official post is as follows.

The Daily News is looking for an energetic self-starter, interested in pursuing a career in marketing and advertising sales. We are seeking a creative, self-motivated and results oriented sales professional to represent The Daily News. The successful candidate will have excellent organizational skills and the ability to assist business clients in marketing their business and services. Previous sales experience in advertising or a marketing background is a definite asset and a valid driver’s license and a dependable vehicle is required. The ability to work independently in a fast paced and busy sales environment is a prerequisite.

Remuneration consists of an hourly rate plus attractive commission, gas allowance and full company benefits package.

If you are looking for a rewarding career in newspapers with a great future, we would like to hear from you. Only potential candidates will be contacted for an interview.

Apply Attention: Chad Graham

Email: publisher@princerupertdailynews.ca

Closing Date for Applications: August 10, 2007 (No Phone Calls Please)

hey if you have a sweet mullett like patrick’s do you get extra pay?  how else can one afford all that moose

Hey, why dont you advertise in the paper?  :smiley: