S.P.C.A. GARAGE SALE Items Needed!

Hi Everyone !  Are you planning your spring cleaning and wondering what to do with your unwanted treasures?  We are hoping to have a garage sale in the spring, hopefully end of March. If you have any items you would like to donate to our shelter, they can be dropped off Wed. thru Sunday from 1-4:30 PM and the girls are more than willing to assist if you need any help !  If you have items you would like picked up for you, we can do that also, if they are small items, preferably in boxes (easier to pack into the van). If so, please send me a message and I will contact you.  Thank you for all your help  :smiley:

I have a free cat and a free raccoon I can donate and can provide pictures to show they are in fact quality items.

On a serious note does the SPCA in prince rupert steal family pets because they are saving to afford a procedure that doesnt need to be done immediately only to give it away to someone else who doesnt do the surgery right away?

I guess the real question I’m asking is “Are all SPCA branches a part of the borg or are they a separate entity.”

I ask because if they are not separate entities I cannot in good faith donate to your organization because of the bullshit pulled by other branches.

what makes u happy?

It might be nice to show them a little support instead of the wise cracks jesus. Do you read the news, the SPCA could be history before the end of the year if they do not get money from the city. What do you think those chances are and what will the town do without the shelter?  Donating for a garage sale, what’s the big deal and get your facts straight before you concoct some story downgrading their work.

I hope your garage sale is successful!