Rupert snow

So I hear it is snowing in Rupert? From the pictures I’ve seen it’s not very much by Canadian standards, though. So suck it up and get your shovels out.

I’m in Germany, and there’s 5 minutes left on this wifi thing…

Um, it was warm in Portugal, and it’s crispy here. Also, the germans all have strange hair.

Also, I keep thinking of that Simpsons episode where Mr. Burns sold the nuclear power plant to germans. Ooooh the germans are mad at me! Oh no! I’m so scared! The geeeermans!

Yeah we got around 2 feet dumped on us in 3 days, but it finally stopped yesterday. It was sunny and warm today, so the roads got a lot better, and hopefully it’s not too cold out there right now to make the roads a complete icefield.

Well they have WiFi on Lufthansa, which rocks. You can’t turn on your cell phone, 'cause it might “interfere” but hey, you can use our WiFi with your laptop. I should try Skype.

The weather where I am right now is very cold and a lot of snow :wink: The great circle route to Portland takes you over the Canadian North, we’re over Baffin Island right now.

Dudes, major ping times. I guess this must be by satellite.

[quote=“MiG”]… I should try Skype.
[/quote]

I’ll leave my program open for a few hours if you want to try.

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10021/normal_spring2006%20004.jpg

I’ll leave my program open for a few hours if you want to try.[/quote]

Too late, fell asleep. We’re over Kelowna right now.

I’ll leave my program open for a few hours if you want to try.

Too late, fell asleep. We’re over Kelowna right now.[/quote]

I’m gonna come to the airport and stalk you 8)

I was 30k feet above Kelowna :wink: In Portland now, going for a walkabout…