Rupert hotel closeing?

Someone who works at rupert hotel said word has it there is a chance rupert hotel may be closeing
next week for good,Ihope chances is not going to do another sollys deal the city needs to jump on
this one fast.has anyone have any info on this rumour or even fact for that matter?

I heard baker boy is closing.

I hear the Commercial is closing?

I heard the Civic Centre gym is closing indefinitely.

Ajaye told me this despite assurance I won’t tell anyone.

Sorry man.

[quote=“PLA”]I heard the Civic Centre gym is closing indefinitely.

Ajaye told me this despite assurance I won’t tell anyone.[/quote]

snigger

Sorry man.[/quote]

lol, beat me too it!

[quote=“chiefdave”]

Sorry man.[/quote]

lol, beat me too it![/quote]

I thought the news was exclusive to me. =.=’

I also heard that the mill was reopening and that PRSS was closing.

i heard they are closing the highway going east to stop us from shopping out of town

That one isn’t a rumour. My buddy who’s cousin works for the Government talked to a guy who said they were looking at having timed closures during peak business hours to restrict traffic along the Skeena. Apparently, our boy Jack wants to enusre we shop local. Only goods and produce coming INTO town will be allowed through unless you have the right sticker on your car THAT YOU HAVE TO BUY FROM THE CITYHALL that lets you through.

Or there’s a little tattoo that they can put on the back of your hand (or forehead? wtf!!)

[quote=“Uncle Stumbly”]

That one isn’t a rumour. My buddy who’s cousin works for the Government talked to a guy who said they were looking at having timed closures during peak business hours to restrict traffic along the Skeena. Apparently, our boy Jack wants to enusre we shop local. Only goods and produce coming INTO town will be allowed through unless you have the right sticker on your car THAT YOU HAVE TO BUY FROM THE CITYHALL that lets you through.

Or there’s a little tattoo that they can put on the back of your hand (or forehead? wtf!!)[/quote]

can’t be serious i was kidding lol. they can never close it at “peak” hours how do they even know when "peak " hours are here lol

What?

I wouldn’t take this one seriously. This would offend so many constitutional freedoms of mobility that no one - even with the intelligence of a dead ant - would attempt it.

[quote=“Uncle Stumbly”]

Or there’s a little tattoo that they can put on the back of your hand (or forehead? wtf!!)[/quote]

That is priceless ! Needed a good laugh today, got a damn cold !! Maybe they should install a toll on the highway and charge us for leaving on a jaunt out of this hell-hole ! LOL Bucks for the town coffers !

Sheesh…don’t give them any ideas!! I’m pretty sure at least of them in City Hall can read…:smiley:

If this idea was floated by the guys with the big wages, or those voting for the guys to get the big wages, at City Hall…then it tells us something about them.
These boys are countrified corn-holed numbskulls.

Lawyers are gonna have a field-day with these good 'ol boys. Makes the Clampetts seem right smart.

[quote=“dailymews”]If this idea was floated by the guys with the big wages, or those voting for the guys to get the big wages, at City Hall…then it tells us something about them.

Lawyers are gonna have a field-day with these good 'ol boys. Makes the Clampetts seem right smart.[/quote]

Give me a break, you actually think that this is true?? Seriously??

[quote=“bubbasteve735”]

[quote=“dailymews”]If this idea was floated by the guys with the big wages, or those voting for the guys to get the big wages, at City Hall…then it tells us something about them.

Lawyers are gonna have a field-day with these good 'ol boys. Makes the Clampetts seem right smart.[/quote]

Give me a break, you actually think that this is true?? Seriously??[/quote]

Ordinarily no.
But when it involves the collective brain power of Jacko and Company, well, shudder the Twilight Zone would seem so normal.

[quote=“bubbasteve735”]

Give me a break, you actually think that this is true?? Seriously??[/quote]

Bubba, this is true ! They have decided to erect a toll just past the exit to Port Edward and we will have to pay to get off the island ! Honest, would I kid you, really now ??

This is classic. Say something convincingly enough (I am talking to you Uncle Stumbly), and people will believe almost anything.