Rosie's Family Cruise - only two more sleeps!

Perm his hair… :smiley:

The only wanna-be Celeb was a “gay” Pirate dressed as johny depp. he was wicked to talk with :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya and that Captain Jack was apparently disrupting workers while a companion stuffed their bags full of booty!!

haha wow, that would not be cool at all…

You guys are never going to become Seattle at this rate .

That’s a good thing!  :sunglasses:

Guess it is a catch 22.

People with alternate sexual preferences feel persecuted by homophobes,  So they push the issue of their preference, I assume trying to push the homophobes out of their comfort zone and relax a little,  when they do this the homophobes tighten up even more, becoming even more homophobic,  and the cycle continues…

Really, everyone just needs to relax a little.  Who cares?  I often what most homophobes are worried about,  being hit on by a gay person ( Like they would ),  or are they just so unsure about their own personal choice that they feel they might come to some life changing realization if they just accept others choices?

I’m not sure where all of this came from, but I’m not too sure how a cruise dedicated to Gays and Lesbians, their families and their friends is pushing their sexuality in the face of others.  I went down to say hello and didn’t see any pushing of issues on anyone’s part; in either direction.  It was all just the same as any other group of cruise ship passengers I’ve seen coming into town.