Rogers cell service

Hey is anybody experiencing outages with Rogers cell service. I am getting a lot of dropped calls

Been happening since around 8 for me

It was bad last night. I still have very poor connectivity this morning. Odd.

Maybe that’s why my son didn’t respond to my text. (And I was asking advice on a fantasy hockey trade so he had no reason to ignore me.)

Yep, same problems for me, started around 5:45 for me last night.

Even this morning, the 3G services are not back up, my phone is on EDGE/2G…

Anyone know when 3G will be restored?

Yep, same problems for me, started around 5:45 for me last night.

Even this morning, the 3G services are not back up, my phone is on EDGE/2G…

Anyone know when 3G will be restored?

MY citywest phone is working awesomely, has been aaaalllllll day. Hehe.

Funny, there’s no up in arms swearing at Rogers during an outage, but city west service is down for even ten minutes and everyone is cussing and whining…

Just sayin’.

I’ve heard the problem results from a power outage in Terrace.

[quote=“bubbasteve735”]MY citywest phone is working awesomely, has been aaaalllllll day. Hehe.

Funny, there’s no up in arms swearing at Rogers during an outage, but city west service is down for even ten minutes and everyone is cussing and whining…

Just sayin’.[/quote]

But who in the world might you be talking to? Everyone it seems has migrated to Rogers.

Rogers working fine here in Terrace, despite a power outage.

This is the first outage I have seen with Rogers so far…and its just their 3G service that is out…2G/EDGE is still working fine and even that is better/faster than CityWest mobility.

Ah, good to know. Does anyone know when full service will be restored?

I’ve been texting for the last hour and half with no problems at all…

Thanks. My phone is charging up. So it sounds like things are okay again.

[quote=“bubbasteve735”]MY citywest phone is working awesomely, has been aaaalllllll day. Hehe.

Just sayin’.[/quote]

At least with Rogers, they know how to take care of you when you have problems with your phone or services. With CityWest, they simply give you two middle fingers.

[quote=“PLA”]

Just sayin’.[/quote]

At least with Rogers, they know how to take care of you when you have problems with your phone or services. With CityWest, they simply give you two middle fingers.[/quote]

I’ve never had them give me the middle finger. Citywest has always been very helpful when I have questions.

7 11 speak out is on the rogers network and I have not been up all day its a few min then its gone, 3g e is not working… I have never seen a outage last this long with the network, I hope they get it fixed soon… 2 days is long enough…

Yeah…same for me. I suspect they’ll get it fixed soon (I hope).

Guess I jinxed Rogers, they seem to be having more issues at the moment.

I just called Rogers support and the lady said they just sent a Technician (about an hour ago, she said) to work on the towers and should be working on them all night and service should be restored by morning…so she said.