Roflmfao wtf

[quote]Dear benjamin

I write to intimate you of a matter that requires an urgent
attention. But briefly, I am Mr nelson dumadu., the first son of
late Dr john dumadu he was the chairman/CEO of the Sierra-Leone
national Gold & Diamond Mining Corporation.

It is my pleasure communicating with you for the first time and
believing that it will lead to a better relationship between us. I also hope you will not impede this trust and confidence I repose in you.

I am sending this letter from Abidjan in Cote d’Ivoire where I have
an official refugee status with my sister mary,After leaving our country due to an event that took place on Febuary 2003 which led to the arrest and detention of my father and six other men after a face off with theSierra-Leone government on allegation of subversive activities and treasonable offences which was nothing but a mere political persecution.

After five months in the military detention camp my father was
announced dead by the government special press release. Though I do not know to what extent you are familiar with the event and crisis in Sierra-Leone, however during the disturbance and prior to my father’s death he gave me all the documents for the secret lorged he made in a security company in Abidjan. he lorged in €15 Million europian euro, under a secret arrangement as personal
effect.

However I have gone to the security company to confirm the deposit
and establish ownership, please I need your assistance urgently in
moving this fund abroad for investment, when the fund is properly
secured we will jointly invest in any business
you consider profitable.

I will be glad for your resolved assistance, I will kindly
appreciate if we can talk and emerge words with action. With all honesty to the stated data in my message,i assure you of the genuity of this proposal.

I will particularly be happy if you can handle this transaction in
the most confidential manner since the rest of my life solely depends on this fund.

It is the fear of betrayal from anyone around us here that confirms
my decision to contact a neutral individual like you, and I want you to educate me on investment potential in your country since I would not like to invest or stay in any of the African country,except otherwise.

I will not hesitate to give you 15% or negotiable of the total sum
for your assistance. So if you will be able to assist me, please do urgently reply me for further clarification and confirmation .

Please do send me your private email for more privacy Here is
another my alternative mailing address

nelson_dumadu@soon.com

Thank for your anticipated co-operation, May God bless you.

Your Sincerely,

Nelson Dumadu & sister

I am a man who is very rich in the heart with love [/quote]

I got this in a personal message on HTMF… bahaha
how about i go over and kill the rest of your family with a hammer.

viewtopic.php?t=4108