Robo calls

I am following this unfolding investigation with interest. :smile:

PayPal asked for information in robocalls probe

Conversatives. It’s actually a dirtier word than Liberal. So great, we have NDP and the Green Party to vote for in our country. So we can go in debt and smoke some weed while we watch the trees grow afterwards.

Horrible Harper and his Henchmen add gas to the fire…

I am watching this with great frustration at the partisan stupidity. This should not be an ndp, liberal, conservative party issue it should be an issue of democracy. If we let this kind of shit go it will get worse and never stop and then we have ultimately lost our democracy.

Someone needs to hang for this, literally (no seriously literally) it amounts to no less than treason.

Tory support steady despite robo-call, e-snooping uproars: poll ~ Globe and Mail

[quote]Support for the Tories remained exactly the same – at 35.7 per cent – compared to a month earlier.

Support for the Liberals climbed slightly to 29.5 per cent from 27.6 per cent, while the NDP’s numbers were essentially unchanged at 25 per cent.[/quote]

I don’t even…

[quote=“jesus”]This should not be an ndp, liberal, conservative party issue it should be an issue of democracy. If we let this kind of shit go it will get worse and never stop and then we have ultimately lost our democracy.
[/quote]

Agreed. I hope that Elections Canada is able to follow the money and charge the people responsible for this mess.

[quote=“PLA”]Tory support steady despite robo-call, e-snooping uproars: poll ~ Globe and Mail

[quote]Support for the Tories remained exactly the same – at 35.7 per cent – compared to a month earlier.

Support for the Liberals climbed slightly to 29.5 per cent from 27.6 per cent, while the NDP’s numbers were essentially unchanged at 25 per cent.[/quote]

I don’t even…[/quote]

I’m not surprised that political affiliations have remained unchanged in the wake of this scandal.

Tory support steady despite robo-call, e-snooping uproars: poll ~ Globe and Mail

Support for the Tories remained exactly the same – at 35.7 per cent – compared to a month earlier.

Support for the Liberals climbed slightly to 29.5 per cent from 27.6 per cent, while the NDP’s numbers were essentially unchanged at 25 per cent.

I don’t even…

My theory is 35% will vote Consevative no matter what,39% Last election,37.65 in the previous election.
The liberals ran about a terrible campaign as possible and got close to 20%, so will say 20% will always vote Liberal.
NDP got 18% the previous election, so will say 15% will vote NDP always.
Greens will be about 5% evry election.

Most people do not tend to change their vote very often.
Kind of tough numbers,lol,but 75% of the vote is spoken for and even if Harper doesn’t get any of the 25% he wins a minority.
He got about 1/4 of the swing voters this last election and won a majority.
The NDP got almost all the swing votes because of Layton and ended up at 30.63%.
With the right wingers united it is almost impossible for the 3 left leaning parties to beat Harper.
The only way I see it happeing is if the Libs had a Layton type leader and took all the swing voters, and that would get them a minority at best.
NDP and Libs need to unite because Harper can’t do much worse than he has and yet there is no signs there is any way to get him out.