Robbery

King Koin was just robbed, but don’t have much details. If anyone else knows anything please let us know.

Just talk to joe he is ok the police are looking for the guy,a white male with a hoddey,they put bleach in his
eyes and ran with alot of money,thank god he is ok.

Turning into quite the town, earlier in the month two low lives choked the 77 year old owner of the New Moon Restaurant

thenorthernview.com/news/134355998.html
(why would anyone be released on a Promise to Appear? Give your heads a shake their Crown)

And now tonight’s criminal activity, time for a little more police enforcement in the downtown area it would seem.

Probably because he’s only charged with robbery, whereas his buddy has been charged with the actual choking. I think the Crown is probably well within the realm of normality in this situation.

[quote=“eccentric”]

Probably because he’s only charged with robbery, whereas his buddy has been charged with the actual choking. I think the Crown is probably well within the realm of normality in this situation.[/quote]

Yeah Ok, whatever you think.

Honestly, if you’re involved in an assault on a seventy year old, nobody gets a pass.

Should be the same amount of time in jail awaiting court, regardless of the difference, wanna be a big man, pay the price.

How does one walk away from beating and robbing a 77 year old lady or gentleman and thing they are big men ? There are going to be more of these idiots acting out unless the courts and the cops get on board with each other when it comes to such crimes . I finally agree with Smurfette and I would like to see these suckers in jail with a real big man.

[quote=“Smurfette”]

Probably because he’s only charged with robbery, whereas his buddy has been charged with the actual choking. I think the Crown is probably well within the realm of normality in this situation.

Yeah Ok, whatever you think.

Honestly, if you’re involved in an assault on a seventy year old, nobody gets a pass.

Should be the same amount of time in jail awaiting court, regardless of the difference, wanna be a big man, pay the price.[/quote]

Just guessing here but perhaps the case against the guy they released isn’t as strong? Not everyone charged is actually guilty. Innocence until PROVEN guilty, remember. If they put everyone in jail they arrested not only would we need a LOT more jails, but there would be a lot of innocent people in there.

I understand the Innocent till proven guilty , but did the two individuals not man handle the lady (Jennie) or however you spell it ? Both known individuals to the RCMP and many others in the community . Then you have the other who robbed Good Old Joe , he seems to have enough issues to deal with . I heard the culprit threw bleech at Joe . These guys have probably been slapped on the wrist since they learned how to piss straight. Pay the price once and for all .

Well-said.