Road Blocks

If one paid attention he/she would know where all the road blocks are. And could drink and drive with out ever getting caught. There only ever seem to be road blocks on Thurs, Fri, and Sat. There use to be one right at the intersection of pj’s, but they got smart and hid it around the corner going towards alfred street. Theres on across from Mc D’s, one beside the PAC, Theres a newer one going up the street from hays cove circle to 5th. Theres a few in town on 2nd and 3rd both near Scredit union and safeway.

wow now that you have this information please go wrap yourself and your car around a pole. Please try to do this alone and do not take out anyone else on your way ok thanks.

And make sure the video camera from the store is on.

It isn’t a matter of getting caught you f*cking moron. The only reason they police are trying to nab those idiots is to prevent them from killing innocent people.
I hate how these stooges think the Police are out to get people all the time, they are only trying to make this world a safer place to live in.

Tootz,

Don’t listen to yngwie_69 he is FUCKI*G retarded there is nothing we can do about him…

Those roadblocks are randomly places (from a set of predesignated areas) at random days at random times. The reason the cops do this is to keep douchebags like you from getting away with stupid shit.
If you arent an drunk driver or whatever, I hope yo uget hit by one and moderately injured on a night they werent out.

Personally i avoid road blocks, i dont drink and drive but its annoying to have to pull out my license and have them run a check etc. just because im white.

Sure, I will avoid them if I can, but I don’t plan my nights around them.

My friend and I used to drive through roadblocks many times… ON PURPOSE. It would be funny to see the reactions of the cops after the 2nd time of going through. You’d be amazed at how funny they can be if they realise you aren’t a threat and aren’t going to get pissed because they stopped you and took 2 minutes out of your oh-so-busy day.

:cry:

he drinks and drives all the time and sees nothing wrong with it

[quote=“jleaman”]Tootz,

Don’t listen to yngwie_69 he is FUCKI*G retarded there is nothing we can do about him…[/quote]

Go play with your stereo

LOL!

[quote=“yngwie_69”]

[quote=“jleaman”]Tootz,

Don’t listen to yngwie_69 he is FUCKI*G retarded there is nothing we can do about him…[/quote]

Go play with your stereo[/quote]

Now i have an honest question… did that insult sound good in your head? because it really failed here. Why didnt you say soemthing like “I hear you got a new car and since you will never get laid heres a manual for you tinyurl.com/6efo

but here humor.about.com/c/ht/00/07/How_T … 934294.htm

LOL

Usually it was me arguing here, I see how it looks!

yeah, it must be tough being white…

I second!
Life in the hard lane! LOL!

What exactly would the hard lane be?

[quote=“BikBear”]

yeah, it must be tough being white…[/quote]

It is, we dont get all those other added benefits certain other people get…

I don’t want to sound like a self-help book, but you know what’s better than being white? Being me.