Ridley Island, is it the last line of security for Canada?

The Port Corporation is finally providing some details on the mystery security gates that went up on Ridley Island recently. Many thought that their arrival denoted the end of access to the beach area of the Island a popular place for locals to take a drive to, a chance to get out of the city and go and watch the waves break over the rocks or go for a walk with or without a dog, on a sunny day.

As it turns out, the gates are part of an increased level in the name of national security. And while circumstances may come about to limit access to the area, for the moment the Port Corporation says that access is still available to the public within reason.

( from  the blog a town called podunk,  click on the link below to see the entire article  atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … 9033344131 ) –

As soon as we go to code orange, then they close the gate!

Speaking of fearing fear – has the US ever gone down to “normal” on their be-afraid-we’re-all-going-to-die! scale?

I like the neutral planet in Futurama.

Neutral guy 1: We’re at threat level beige!

Neutral guy 2: What does that even mean?

Well I for one am looking forward to seeing Jack and the 24 team come to save the day, personally I think it’s the wolves, it always comes down to the wolves…

Oh jees not another wolf thread.

Speaking of, I saw a wolf today …

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

My my, Grandma, your teeth don’t look that big after all…