Ride Needed To Terrace Early AM Thursday

I need a lift one way to Terrace Thursday AM
I must arrive at Terrace Best Western Hotel by 8:00 AM

Will pay $30. Is there anyone going that morning…

Hitchhiking in 2008…

Why the urgency to get to a hotel at that time? A lady friend?

I do not own a car and have to attend a conference and am trying to avoid going up the day before … 
I hardly consider this hitch hiking… 
There must be someone out there going … thanks it would really be of help

This is why the north coast need a better integrated regional transit system such as Translink. Not just having four city routes, an hourly suburban bus service to Port Edward, and a wallet-killing Greyhound ride to other towns.

… or three times a week rail service.

Last summer a round trip to Prince George, non-weekend bookings was $150.00. Can’t beat the ride, though it is 12-1/2 hrs.

Worse comes to worse you could always rent a car for the day, drive up in the AM come back in the PM, probably be able to write a portion of it off as a business expense if you have a good accountant.

Though i guess hitchin a ride with a Terrace bound motorist would be cheaper, though you never know who you’re riding with these days…

I dont drive thus the reason why I am seeking a ride…

If we met earlier prior to trip I feel safe driving with a stranger…

Anyone out there going east Thursday early AM ?  Must arrive for 8:00 AM

Finding someone leaving at 6am Thursday might be a stretch but good luck!

Renting a car in Prince Rupert without a week’s notice is also a stretch!  We wanted to rent a car as ours was broken for a few days and there were no lenders available from the dealership.  We called all the rentals in town and they basically laughed at us… telling us the earliest we could get a car for even a day would be a month from then!! 

That was in early May!  So much for anyone coming to town on the ferry or plane and wanting to explore!

You could get a cab?

Well a cab is like at least 150$

Guess I will be going Wednesday…

Again is anyone off to Terrace Early Thursday AM