Resumes, Writing and Proofreading Services

25+ years of experience writing letters and preparing documents in government, at churches and for law firms - no job is too small - from a one page resume to a 600 page manuscript - great at online research - this past year I’ve worked on many resumes and cover letters, I’ve helped people prepare for job interviews, someone else with a presentation they did to the Mayor and Council of Prince Rupert, I’ve drafted artist statements for exhibitions, each month I proofread most of the articles in a community magazine, I’ve proofread the pages of a rural community’s website plus quite a few student essays, I’ve prepared speeches and did research for the federal election, I’ve helped families with the scholarship and university admission process - it’s a long list of clients I’ve helped - Darren Lowe - darrenlowe1222@gmail.com - “His work is in all respects excellent. Darren is an intelligent person who approaches his work with common sense and initiative. He is extremely diligent and efficient in everything he does and he produces a top quality product. He obviously takes great pride in what he does.”