Restaurant's are left in Rupert

posridon and dionysus rioght about where the cash store and that empty office buidong are on third avenue…
that might of been the original boston pizza

Angelos Pizza.

Was a Maceys on 3rd,Sollys and Surf also had good food.

The cafeteria at the Woolworths store.

Good tuna fish sammiches.

hahaha…woolys cafeteria…

angelos nicks and gus were all the same entity.

I dated a guy who worked at Solly’s for a bit, back in the era of those freaking incredible hand-carved roast beef sandwiches out in the deck during lunch-hours. Then he moved on to Breakers, dammit!!  :imp:

[quote=“mcsash”]
hahaha…woolys cafeteria…

angelos nicks and gus were all the same entity.

Yeah I remember those eating or whatever you wanted establishments. I also remember many seedy individuals who were all kind of working there.[/quote]

Did you not follow him to ‘Breakers’ … I’m sure he had brought his “incredible hand …” along with him  :-)

Well the problem was that the sandwiches didn’t move with him!! That’s okay, I met with my s/o a short while after that and we did end up hanging out at Breakers a lot anyhow.

How bout the Cafe at the Star Weekly bus depot behind ShopEasy and Cunningham Drugs.

Stupid question, I know, but where do you live or did these businesses exist in the earlier days of Rupert as I have only been here since '98 and have never heard of them  :confused:

You sure you didn’t mean Stage coach depot?? :imp:

THats in prince george?

Cunningham drugs burnt to the ground in the sixty’s and the cafe was where the Pride O the north Mall was built

The Terminal.

Then there was Inez’s one block over where Databoy is now.

Napoli Pizza.
Dragon Boat or Red Dragon?
Grand Trunk

If youve lived in Rupert Before the 70s you■d know that almost all of 3rd ave has burned in since then,

What exactly did burn down … at least as far as ‘restaurants’ are concerned?

Huh ?

I told you you have not lived Codybear, there is an underworld if you dig real deep.

all these restruants and more of what Mcsash remembers i also remember i and dont think i am as old as mcsash lol I will be 47 on sunday . but i do rememeber them all and yes A & W was a treat with my dad also