Rent to Own United Warehouse

yes it is a brick store thats openimg in terrace, yes insta-rent is and has already moved to terrace, yes we now have a Kondolas store in rupert and yes this is all true. how do i know??? i’m the ex-manager of the insta-rent in prince rupert now working for Kondolas.

The Brick is already open in Terrace. How much stuff they have I don’t know… but we drove past yesterday and there was a huge “Now Open” sign on the front of the building beside the video store.

Another “heard from a good source” yesterday: The Brick will be occupying the BC Hydro building here in Rupert in the near future.

Another furniture store in PR??? We need to build more houses just to keep the furniture stores in business!

As in occupying the existing building? Isn’t that right on top of the land they would have to clear to make room for that mall development project?

Mike

I believe it was The Brick who bought out United Buy & Sell, and they closed the store here.

Exactly the same thing is happening in Williams Lake
http://www.williamslake.info/showthread.php?p=825#post825

The new development is actually going to be built to the East of the Hydro site. The development plans show the project just outside of the yard where the poles are kept on the hydro lands.

I was in United Buy & Sell last week checking out the closing out prices and the dude there told me that the Brick was taking a strong look at Rupert after this store is shut down.