Recognize this truck?

Hey, recognize this truck, anybody?

http://photos23.flickr.com/28377004_2dddadf14c_o.jpg

menino.com/wp/2005/07/24/recognize-this-truck/

Nope but I see you have a pic of the license plate…did you give it tothe cops??

Gave it to the lady who owned the car…

Your good deed for the day?

it’s called being a good citizen mate.

I was just amazed that the guy drove away with so many people watching…

I guess this lady is lucky that Miguel was there with his trusty camera!

Mike

Nah, there were lots of other witnesses as well…

Once we came out from dinner in Vancouver & found the front end smashed in on my car. There was a note under the windshield wiper, and my date grabbed it, read it and burst out laughing. It said:
"Everyone is watching and they think I’m leaving you my number. Haha"
She didn’t laff when the cops made me leave the car there (no headlights at night) and we had to ride home on the Hastings Express…

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]Once we came out from dinner in Vancouver & found the front end smashed in on my car. There was a note under the windshield wiper, and my date grabbed it, read it and burst out laughing. It said:
She didn’t laff when the cops made me leave the car there (no headlights at night) and we had to ride home on the Hastings Express…[/quote]

ahaha, i really enjoyed that little story

I saw the red truck driving this morning at 5 corners. I felt like going up and slapping him in the face and telling him that he is an idiot…and giving him this website.

i’m a retard… whats wrong with the truck?

:edit: oh wait i got it now.

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]Once we came out from dinner in Vancouver & found the front end smashed in on my car. There was a note under the windshield wiper, and my date grabbed it, read it and burst out laughing. It said:
She didn’t laff when the cops made me leave the car there (no headlights at night) and we had to ride home on the Hastings Express…[/quote]

:laughing: at least you got something funny out of it… My car got smashed in with a log :unamused:

I also saw this truck at 5 corners

I also saw it front of your girlfiends house the other night :smiling_imp:

Asrothug wrote:

LOL, that’s so funny. But it might be Gordon Campbell’s truck up here.

he was drunk again!

And thats all she needs to give to ICBC to track the fool who did that. Something like this just happened to me a few weeks ago. I had the plate number, gave it to ICBC and that was it. Car was fixed 2 days later. Didnt have to take a dime out of my pocket!

Did they see you taking pictures MiG?