Re: Your thoughts please

Well he could just answer yes he beat her or no he didn’t and yet he has failed to even address the question if that doesn’t make you suspicious of him then you’re off your rocker.

Here, this is the machine I made that will 100% guarantee help you get a straight yes or no answer from him. No more in between:

(US$846.99 Please)

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

[quote=“jesus”]
I disagree this is very relevant to the topic at hand. Why the hell would we want to assist an abusive person with getting back  into our country and being a further risk to the poor girl.

Im not saying I know he did but the constant refusal to answer the question pretty much means yes he did.  [/quote]

So, you pretty much admit to being pro-woman beater, then you presume to say that if I did hit a woman, I shouldn’t be let back into the country.  Hypocrite much?  I feel sorry for any girl that’s stupid enough to become involved with you.

Again, I all ready answered the question before.  If you can’t make the effort to go back and read my prior posts, I’m not going to repeat them for you.

What does that mean? 

woman beater, told your wife and kids that you were talking about her on the internet and she wasn’t happy.  you are a nooob she told me you hit her, and you constantly tell the kids to get lost? like I posted before you clain she was out drinking a lot and the kids were always at a babysitters? where were you,  if you love the kids so much and are hurt by all of this why did you send them out? if she was out drinking and you were at home why did you feel the need to send the kids out? perhaps you were being irresponsible yourself? couldn’t take care of the kids? your funny, you claim to not be looking for pity, but you won’t answer the question about hitting a woman.  buck up and live your life bud don’t come back cause your a noooob

[quote=“V!]2u$”]
woman beater, told your wife and kids that you were talking about her on the internet and she wasn’t happy.  you are a nooob she told me you hit her, and you constantly tell the kids to get lost? like I posted before you clain she was out drinking a lot and the kids were always at a babysitters? where were you,  if you love the kids so much and are hurt by all of this why did you send them out? if she was out drinking and you were at home why did you feel the need to send the kids out? perhaps you were being irresponsible yourself? couldn’t take care of the kids? your funny, you claim to not be looking for pity, but you won’t answer the question about hitting a woman.  buck up and live your life bud don’t come back cause your a noooob
[/quote]

After reading all of that, I feel for your english teacher.  No proper grammar, punctuation, or sentence structure skills.  Funny, Canada wants to keep people like you, but sent me away.  Go figure.

But since I actually did decipher it, why do you keep posing the same questions over and over that I’ve all ready addressed and answered before?  Seems like you and jesus are in the same boat and are either too lazy or too stupid to go back and read my prior posts and see I’ve all ready answered.  Go back to Counterstrike.  Your lack of intelligence and rampant use of the word noob will probably be more appreciated there.

Yes twist it around on me make me the bad guy instead of dealing with the consequences of your actions.

I can tell you the number of times I’ve hit a woman let alone been arrested for it that would be a big 0. 

Thats not to say I haven’t had to restrain a crazy bitch who punched me in the face, smacked me repeatedly and then came at me with a blunt object.  Did she deserve retaliation you bet your ass she did but all she got was some bruises on her wrists from me restraining her.

I too feel sorry for the next girl who gets involved with me. I’m slightly damaged, jaded, and mistrusting of women after the last one but at least I wont beat her and get deported like someone else.

This thread is officially contaminated by Jesus with a little bit of mcsash.  :imp:

Contaminated eh?  I’d say it was contaminated from the beginning by a guy who cant accept the consequences for his actions whether that be beating his girlfriend or getting evicted from the country. The last thing we need is more criminals here.