Re: WOLF!

I saw a wolf friday night walkin up alfred street. Then I heard gun shots/or they could of been fire works like an hour later.
Then i heard the same noise saturday night.

There was roman candles at the quarry on Sat. night…

yngwie_69 wrote:

rangerwreck wrote:

yngwie_69 wrote:

[quote=“yngwie_69”]
Then i heard the same noise saturday night.[/quote]

Maybe he was suggesting that the noise he heard was roman candles since they seam to be some in town…

I may or may not have been lighting off some screechers on Friday night.

I can’t remember what night it was, actually, but I know it wasn’t Saturday.

[quote=“Eso”]I may or may not have been lighting off some screechers on Friday night.

I can’t remember what night it was, actually, but I know it wasn’t Saturday.[/quote]

It may or may not have been Friday evening, and they may or may not have been 3 stage bottle rockets, not ‘screechers’…

Dudes, that VIH chopper down at the VIH is the coolest thing in the world. I wish I had my camera… Apparently it’ll be lifting some heavy stuff on Wednesday to put on a boat or barge or something. I have no idea what kind of machine it is, but it’s big and has no tail becuase the counter-rotating rotors cancel out rotor torque. I guess it’s a Kamov something, maybe a KA-32 like this one…

tinyurl.com/7rd8f

BTW, if you google for VIH you get:

Vancouver Island Helocpters - Pride in Service Since 1955
www.vih.com/ - 2k - 11 Sep 2005 - Cached - Similar pages\

Bahaha!

[quote=“Eso”]I may or may not have been lighting off some screechers on Friday night.

I can’t remember what night it was, actually, but I know it wasn’t Saturday.[/quote]

canmag.com/news/4/23/508

So this blonde guy and his wife just had their 4th kid. The guy says to his wife “That’s enough… if you aren’t going to get fixed, I will!”

So he goes to his doctor and his doctor says “It’s a lot easier and less expensive these days, just go home, put some gunpowder in a piece of paper, roll it up, light the end and count to 10.”

The blonde guy says “What the hell are you talking about?”

So the doctor says “Trust me, that’ll work. If you don’t believe me, go get a 2nd opinion.”

So the guy goes to another doctor and that doctor says the same thing as the 1st… gunpowder, rolled up paper, light the end and count to 10.

The blonde guy is puzzled, but figures if 2 doctors said it, it must be true.

So he goes home, prepares everything, lights the end, starts counting on his fingers 1-2-3-4-5 looks at his hand that has the burning paper in it, puts the paper between his legs, and counts 6-7-8…