Re: Upgrading a System

I agree.  For the price and value no one can put together a very good system like Dell.  Top name brand components, good software, a good solid warranty, and a good service record.  They’ll even throw in a windows recovery CD for a few bucks or set-up the recovery partition for you.  Dell has great deals for what you pay.

I didnt quote you on that, dumbass

Man, speaking of upgrading I’m thinking about getting some more ram for my shittop. 

Does anyone have any that’ll work in a newer Toshiba Satellite that they want to sell?

Probably not hey.  It’s a long shot. 

I should just bite the bullet and get some more!

What kind of RAM?  I have some I was going to ebay…

DDR2?

It’s a Toshiba Satellite M70

How much do you want/need?

I wish you had brought this up earlier :wink:  I gave away 2x512meg DDR2 200-pin stuff chips a few days ago.

Going to have some 256meg chips soon.

Well I’d like another couple hundred megs anyway, I have 512 right now but it’s shared with my video card so I only have 384 that I can use. 

Basically I’d be happy with whatever I could get!  I might just end up buying myself a one gig chip in the future but I’d like to see if upgrading my ram will make any noticiable difference first. 

ok, um, e-mail me next week.  I’ll let you know what I can send you :wink:

I’ll mark it on my callender!  :smiley:

Im looking for 2700-3200 ram 512…

Do you have a laptop ?  He is talking about laptop ram. Not desktop Ram

I’ll have some DDR-2 667 MHz SODIMM(200-pin) – AKA PC2-5300 – next week when I upgrade some stuff.

Should have spoken up sooner, I just gave away a gig when I upgraded my macbook.

Wish i had the new ram :frowning: Got any DDR2 4200 So-dims ?

Hey Smartass, if you want to upgrade your system right you should check out this link:

hitachigst.com/hdd/research/ … icular.swf

WHERE, do you find this shit man… That was hilarious…

I have my sources…

Anybody like Calvin and Hobbs? I sure do!

sitethe.com/2006/11/calvin-and-h … icken.html

Mars is awesome!

“Kill them all!”

Any updates, Mig?