Re: drive-by at subway?

I’ve always wondered why they target Subway.

But then I remember the sweat shops they have in the basement.

it was just a squirrel, people often mistake their teeth for .11 calibur 9mm bullets

well Subway lost another  window last night, they are waiting for the plexiglass  to arrive to replace the last window broken, it was broken last night while someone was on shift and the person responsible for smashing it was caught.

[attachments over a year old automatically deleted]

I’m glad they were caught, but now what?

I hope the individual is charged and is required to go to court.  Vandalism is out of control here.

the owners if true to form will NOT press charges as they are scared a) that its a customer and wont come back and b) that if they press charges that others will take revenge and smash more. This is what they have told me themselves.

If they were smart they would get that shatter resistant glass that is more expensive but will reduce a lot of of the breakage

Are you kidding me? They should press charges or the retards will think they can get away with it.

Yes I know I was missed. I’m back from vacation now.

Welcome back, jesus! :smile:

Thanks I’ll be back to harassing you folk in no time. For those who care… best vacation ever  :smiley:

I think its only a film they put on the window.  The window still breaks but wont shatter.  Its to prevent stealing. 

Why bother replacing the windows! If every merchant who has encountered broken windows in the city chose to use plywood and keep it there until the city does something about the vandalism, I am sure the issue would be addressed alot quicker. City council would not want tourists viewing boarded up windows downtown.
Does anyone know if business owners are required to replace the windows ASAP or at their discretion when to make the necessary repairs?

Better yet, have all the merchants cover up there glass as a preventative measure, now that would be a protest that would get major media attention.