Re: City isn't counting on the mill reopening (what a surprise!)

So the city has finally admitted that they are no longer going to include the opening of the pulp mill in their economic forecasts (one has to wonder why they even did).  None the less, what might be the fallout of this news?  Will the housing speculators pause and reconsider the pricing of homes? 

The story is here:  tinyurl.com/2bgzx9

It does not take a genius to figure that it was not going open, the Chinese have other plans for that area, and you look at places there buying all over the world, most are Canada and the USA and most have been ocean property. Ports to import or export or maybe a staging of a giant offensive, they do have 5 million army and tens of millions in reserve.  I know you think not a chance, but China is going threw a major change in there economy and with out recourses and food it will fall apart. Who would join China in there offensive, Russia, Cuba, South American Countries. Reminds me of the 80’s movie Red Dawn.  Anyways the land there is going to be used for something but  its not going to be used to produce pulp, paper or anything else.

If the Chinese do invade from their Watson Island staging area I’ll wait hidden and throw halibut at them as they march down highway 16.  They won’t know what hit them. :smiley:

And I, for one, welcome our new chinese overlords.  I’d like to remind them that as a trusted internet personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground soy sauce caves.

I would salute them also and walk beside them banging a wok with a half dead cat