Re: Beware Massive Roadblock

I’m not defending a cop who would endanger anyone to make a point… but it’s rather convenent of you to just gloss over this part:

Mike

Well, “Cavity searches don’t hurt all that much.” is the first “featured quote” on this version of HTMF.

Not that I’m speaking from personal experience or anything, but wouldn’t it depend on what was being used to search the cavity?  I mean, what if the cop had really big hands?

come again???

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“jesus”]
:unamused: So what you’re saying is you’re a nosey fuck and when i say no you cant go through my private/personal things you will get mad and spend your time trying to find things you can fine me for so you can say haha i got you good you fucker? [/quote]

My point was that if you’re a asshole, at the end of day what have you been able to do to really piss the cop off? If he/she’s an asshole then it can end up costing you a few hundred bucks or you get some lady cop that’s made you her “target”.

Farva’s not my style, I like to think of myself more as a Rabbit type.

Ask them about having to buy pizza for the shift when they get caught in a dui :unamused:

Point made. They’re all human. But we’re treated diff because we’re civilians. Well, you’re civilians.

You never responded about the video tape, i mean you arent doing anything wrong or illegal are you? whats the harm with video taping your entire life?

I am not an asshole to cops but I wont let them invade my privacy. should some cop choose to make me their target I will start documenting it and file harassment charges.

People take too much shit from cops because they are “authority figures”, unless you’re doing something illegal kindly remind them what you do is none of their business and be on your way.

jesus, I think that was post #1000 for you.

congratulations!  MiG should send you your complimentary gift soon.

I hope its a cavity search  :mrgreen:

Every time i’ve got pulled over, I got off with a warning. I even went through a roadblock last year without an N on, and the cop is like… It said in my check that you have your full licence… go and get it wink wink… there was another cop standing by him… so i got off with no, no “N” ticket. Pays to be polite. Another time, about 2 months of having my license, I was ripping down 11th doing maybe 120km/h (very stupid i might add, but everyones done it once) and I passed a cop at one of the intersections… I got pulled over, and he asked me how fast i was going (probably didnt have his radar on, so i took his bluff).
I said I was going about 70 or 80. He took my license, and handed it back, and said to slow down next time. I remember trask’s hay day, cruising in Karl’s truck during lunch break… he’s the scariest driver i’ve driven with to date.  Except for crawford’s GF… and maybe my roommates… one of them has been in 2 different car accidents in one day… and the other I’ve been in 2 car accidents with.

Let me see here… Jesus wants MiG to give him a cavity search?? Congrats on coming out of the closet jesus. It takes a big man to admit his homosexuality and even a bigger man to give him a cavity search. Have fun you two.  :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh thtop it… thilly gooth!!

haha thilly bith

oh be nith