RCMP Handgun

They made you name them?

You will give your rifle a girl’s name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get.

You should have named it Mary J. Rottencrotch, you know, for laughs.

Are you at Depot?

Same here.

CS got played…

I’m all about the Desert Combat and Desert Combat Extended.

All I do is mow everyone down with the Helicoptars!

I got rid of Desert Combat not too long ago because of the lack of playing that I did. Maybe I shall get it again over the holiday season as the first person shooting in battlefield 1942 has become slow.

Then again, that’s why I like it. That, and the plains. I’m becoming half decent.

Yup, I started in October and I’m finished in April. It’s pretty intense, of my troop of thirty to start we’re down 5 people, with a few more that may join them.

5 people have left, or only 5 people remain?

Sounds like 5 gone, so 25 remain… 25 gone in a month and a bit is pretty harsh… Or is it that harsh?

[quote=“t-bone”]I got rid of Desert Combat not too long ago because of the lack of playing that I did. Maybe I shall get it again over the holiday season as the first person shooting in battlefield 1942 has become slow.

Then again, that’s why I like it. That, and the plains. I’m becoming half decent.[/quote]

If you’ve got a joystick you shouldn’t have any problems flying… and if you don’t, get one!

Yeah, I’ve been told. But I’m half decent with the keyboard and every joystick I’ve used seems too sensitive.

Down 5, not down to 5. Three guys left because it wasn’t for them, one guy failed because he couldn’t drive and a girl failed her PARE.

a guy failed cuz he couldn’t drive. that would be humiliating…

two noobs at the detachment here got Takla Landing. Ugggh!
Told them to watch lots of ‘North of 60’ while they were in town to prepare themselves.