Quarentine

Hello HTMF, I was wondering if you people have seen this movie and what your thoughts were on it.

I watched it last night in a dark room and I have to say, I jumped outta my seat a few times :stuck_out_tongue:

I know I know, it’s a different perspective from the spanish movie [Rec] but I have to admit, it wasn’t that bad.

:slight_smile:

Anyhow, what’s sup?

//

My thoughts were -

I enjoyed the fact that it was shot in sort of a first person perspective.
The suspense present in the storyline kept me on the edge of my seating, wondering how the heck all of that crap happened, and, what was going to happen next.
The horrific unreality of the plot, and theme.
  - what I mean by this is the fact that 1 - it was some sort of Viral, Chemical, Biological, or Nuclear outbreak.
  2 - the fact that the “CDC” quarantined just the one building. realistically of something like that happened I think they’d quarantine the whole neighborhood perhaps?
  3 - the fact that they got up, then ate everyone, then the dead people that were just fed on got up and fed on others  :imp: :imp: :imp:

I seen it and thought it was fairly good. I wasnt a big fan of Cloverfield that it being a shaky camera type thing but for this movie I feel it worked really well.
I wish that we got to see more of what happened when the military went into the building at the end.

I agree with you on the part about Cloverfield, the shaky camera in Cloverfield gave me an immense headache :smiley:

&

It would have been awesome to see the military come in guns blazing, then clean the place up.

Hopefully there will be more light shed on it when the DVD actually comes out :smiley:

yea i thought the end needed to be finished up a bit more