Purolator warehouse?

Hi,

I’m trying to track down the Purolator warehouse in Prince Rupert - not the depot Slickers, but apparently there is a warehouse. Anybody know?

Cheers,
J.

My guess is that it’s out in the industrial park near the recycling depot area…

try the building accross from 7-11 where all the buses are maintained- have picked up a parcel there in the past.

that is Loomis/ DHL

I believe its on Kaien Road at Metlakatla Road. They might share it with Lindsays.

You could always ask at Slickers.

If interested I have the Purolator number in Prince George, that is where it is contracted out to Prince Rupert drivers.

Thanks everyone for the replies, we found it in the industrial park area following directions from the clerk at Slickers. For future info, prdarts has it right:

[quote=“prdarts”]I believe its on Kaien Road at Metlakatla Road. They might share it with Lindsays.

You could always ask at Slickers.[/quote]

We were expecting to pick some gear up at Slickers on Saturday that was not dropped off. Part of the shipment made it but another box did not because it was too heavy. We started our job today and need the gear asap. Unfortunately, we still missed the driver in the am… All ends well.