Public Lecture: Intuition and Communication

Intuition and Communication

“Listen to yourself, trust your intuition and you will discover a renewed sense of purpose. We have the choice to be happy each day or not, our answers to life’s questions are within us,” says Philip Ponchet national lecturer with the Inner Peace Movement of Canada. He is presenting two lectures in Prince Rupert at the Crest Hotel, 222 First Ave. West on Tuesday, May 26th at 1pm and again at 7pm. Tickets are $21 (incl. gst) at the door.
The Inner Peace Movement of Canada is an educational, non-profit, community based organization.

“ In the Inner Peace Movement we help people help themselves by getting the facts of their inner communication so then they can make decisions that are in line with their passion,” says Ponchet. He believes our answers come from our intuition, something many of us tend not to trust. “We think too much. We’ve been taught to be analytical but when it comes to making good choices for ourselves, thinking alone isn’t going to help, there needs to be a balance of thoughts and feelings to feel successful in life.” he says.

Ponchet credits the simple tools he learned through the Inner Peace Movement community group sessions for discovering his passion in life. “Once I learned to stay in balance with my head and heart, everything began falling into place. I started following the inspirations and messages I received through inner guidance and discovered life can be simple and fun.”

During his 90 min. talks, Ponchet will expand on how there are four types of intuition or psychic perceptions; visual, auditory, feelings and dreams. He will share about the team of spiritual helpers we each have to guide us, and how we evolve through 7 year cycles of life. Discovering our purpose at any stage of life can bring about a deeper sense of inner peace and joy. Everyone is welcome to the public lectures, for more information on this educational non-profit organization go to innerpeacemovement.ca Tickets are $21 taxes included, at the door.

Intuition and Communication

“Listen to yourself, trust your intuition and you will discover a renewed sense of purpose. We have the choice to be happy each day or not, our answers to life’s questions are within us,” says Philip Ponchet national lecturer with the Inner Peace Movement of Canada. He is presenting two lectures in Prince Rupert at the Crest Hotel, 222 First Ave. West on Tuesday, May 26th at 1pm and again at 7pm. Tickets are $21 (incl. gst) at the door.
The Inner Peace Movement of Canada is an educational, non-profit, community based organization.

“ In the Inner Peace Movement we help people help themselves by getting the facts of their inner communication so then they can make decisions that are in line with their passion,” says Ponchet. He believes our answers come from our intuition, something many of us tend not to trust. “We think too much. We’ve been taught to be analytical but when it comes to making good choices for ourselves, thinking alone isn’t going to help, there needs to be a balance of thoughts and feelings to feel successful in life.” he says.

Ponchet credits the simple tools he learned through the Inner Peace Movement community group sessions for discovering his passion in life. “Once I learned to stay in balance with my head and heart, everything began falling into place. I started following the inspirations and messages I received through inner guidance and discovered life can be simple and fun.”

During his 90 min. talks, Ponchet will expand on how there are four types of intuition or psychic perceptions; visual, auditory, feelings and dreams. He will share about the team of spiritual helpers we each have to guide us, and how we evolve through 7 year cycles of life. Discovering our purpose at any stage of life can bring about a deeper sense of inner peace and joy. Everyone is welcome to the public lectures, for more information on this educational non-profit organization go to www.innerpeacemovement.ca Tickets are $21 taxes included, at the door.

While I am all for “inner peace”, be warned that after the introductory talk, to learn more you will be asked to dig into your wallet again, and again and again. Seems to be geared toward making its proponents a living.

Thanks " Soggy " someone had to put that forward . So true next come the wallet talk bullshit .

Good advice. The people who make the most noise about “enlightenment” and “inner peace” usually charge the highest fee.

Thanks for the heads-up, Soggy.
The member who posted the ad states quite clearly that this is a pay per view event. So I assume people who go to this event want to be there and are willing to pay the admission price. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with someone earning a living by being a professional speaker. People will opt in to this event if they wish.

There is something wrong, though, in earning a living selling snake oil or other nonsense. Doubly problematic, for me, is that it will almost certainly be couched in scientific sounding language. On that front it’s already started, as we’re told about our “auditory” and “visual” “psychic perceptions”, and how we “evolve through 7 year cycles of life.” I don’t think you will find many experts in evolution mentioning anything about 7 year human cycles of life. Nor do I think you’ll find much about psychic perceptions having anything to do with how our eyes, ears, and brains work together.

[quote=“eccentric”]
There is something wrong, though, in earning a living selling snake oil or other nonsense. Doubly problematic, for me, is that it will almost certainly be couched in scientific sounding language. On that front it’s already started, as we’re told about our “auditory” and “visual” “psychic perceptions”, and how we “evolve through 7 year cycles of life.” I don’t think you will find many experts in evolution mentioning anything about 7 year human cycles of life. Nor do I think you’ll find much about psychic perceptions having anything to do with how our eyes, ears, and brains work together.[/quote]

I won’t be going, but, I support the right of Bridgeview519 to advertise the event here. I think Rupert residents are smart; they can decide for themselves if this is something they want to view. Each to his/her own.

Yeah, they have the right to advertise their special magic show, but we have the right to point out that it’s bullshit.

Yup. You guys did…repeatedly. :smile: