Problem with Citywest

i just laugh everytime i hear you guys bitching about citywest . do u really think you would be problem free if you were with rogers or bell or telus.citywest is comparable in price with other companies. the other ones give you free calling on cells after 8pm  citywest after 6pm. makes a big difference in bills right there. just be glad they are there to put money in the city coffers mill to 2 mill a year if they werent would you want to pay the extra taxes we would have to?

I would have to suspect that with the extra strange little charges that all of us on here with this topic seem to be charged and paying for that WE ARE paying more than our average share, thank you very much !!  That is probably why they can “put money into the city coffers”, they are taking it a little bit monthly from us… :imp:                    Thank you guys for the info regarding the  pay as you go, that seems to be the way for me, no bell and whistles, just the basics  !

a lot of companies make mistakes . and a fair share of customers do also. im sure ill agree to disagree with a lot on this topic anyways lol.

Well at least Citywest should be more professional with their services.  A company that deals with land phones/cell phones that use an answering machine/voice mail for their customer service.  lmao

I’d settle for a company like Telus who actually have a customer service that lets you wait until someone is available to deal with their customers.

I’d take…

“Thank you for continuing to hold…”

rather then getting a phone call from Citywest 2-4 hrs later in the day.  :unamused:

telus can afford to have the extra people there to answer calls  but w/e cant please everyone lol

I have no problems getting through to Citywest. You just press zero and depending on the amount of calls going through at the time, you get through to a person within minutes.

Sometimes, admittedly, I’ll eventually get the answering machine, but they do have those “thank you for continuing to hold” messages, and music to listen to while you wait.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Telus is not the best…22 years and counting. Dealing with CityWest is a joy in comparison.
My sister is with Shaw (internet) and we compared service/price etc. I pay a bit more (CityWest) but my service far exceeds hers.
My friends’ wife was just let go after 20 some years because of downsizing at Telus. My friend left Telus for Bell because of archaic management practices, infighting and pension bs. Not a great company Telus unless they’re in your stock portfolio.

So we got our phone bill today and it was significantly more than usual.  After looking over the bill we realized that we were charged ‘per usage’ internet browsing for our cell phones while we pay for unlimited web browsing.  My wife had to go into Shittywest and wait, and wait, and wait in line to get to speak to a worker.  We got the bill resolved as the worker admitted that there was a mistake made on our bill and fixed it. 

I think everyone should take a long hard look at their bills just to be sure. 

Oh yeah:)  I had a mysterious $15.00 charge show up on my last bill.  I went in and they credited my account.  This month’s bill is $15.00 less. :smile:

They charged me an extra $199 + taxes on my bill today but had it resolved by days end. No problems, good customer service from a Sherri.

I had a problem with my account the other day and had great service from Lucy…
I do get fed up with citywest at times but yeah we could do worse