Prince Rupert one of the Worst places to live?

Because it rains too much?

According to these guys:

money.ca.msn.com/banking/mortgag … 072&page=2

Edit:
And unemployment:

money.ca.msn.com/banking/mortgag … 072&page=8

[quote="[Green.T.Milk.T]"]
Because it rains too much?

According to these guys:

money.ca.msn.com/banking/mortgag … 072&page=2

Edit:
And unemployment:

money.ca.msn.com/banking/mortgag … 072&page=8
[/quote]

Well you’re a little late to the party I’m afraid

hackingthemainframe.com/smf/inde … 320.0.html

Report: All The Good Stuff Costs, Like, 200 Bucks

WASHINGTON—A Commerce Department report released Wednesday found that while there is stuff out there for 150 and even 100 bucks, any of the good stuff is going to run you 200 bucks, easy. “This report demonstrates that if you want something really cool that will last more than a year, it’s going to cost you,” Commerce Secretary Gary Locke said. “But our findings suggest that—while no one’s got 200 bucks just lying around—if you buy the more expensive stuff, it’ll be worth it in the long run.” The report also warned that by 2015 the good stuff might actually set you back 300 bucks, if you can believe that.

This is my home and i love it.

I had to laugh when they stated 'cold canadian winters"  we had the mildest winter I can recall…  I can understand the employment issue but for christ sakes the weather here is not that bad…  Sure it rains but we don’t freeze our butts off…cold canadian winters does not apply to us…

" Well there we go ."

It rains too much, rains too little, winters are cold (duh).  Is there anyway of pleasing Canadians when it comes to whether weather is acceptable?

And it’s good to love your home and your work and…