Prince Rupert Mini Storage: Open for Business

I would just like to announce that the new Prince Rupert Mini Storage is now open for business.

All the units are equipped with lighting and optional heating. Units are available in 5x10, 10x10 and 20x10 dimensions. All units are ground level entry, many with outside entry to the parking lot/roadway. Perimeter fencing and paving to be completed in the spring.

1.) 45 units, each ranging in sizes of 5x10, 10x10 and 20x10. All fully finished (dry walled).
2.) All are on ground level (no stairs)
3.) Almost all of the units will be 100% vehicle accessible from the outside of the building, with paved roadways surrounding the entire building and entrance/exit.
4.) Security fencing around the entire perimeter with key card access to those renting units, fully automated entrance/exit gates.
5.) Competitive monthly rates
6.) Individual units are accessible 24 hrs a day, with on site assistance during regular business hours.
7.) Each unit will have adequate lighting and entrances with large roll-up (garage door style) doors.

The facility is located on the corner of Portage Road and Saskatoon Avenue, across from Sherman GM and next to DHL/Joe’s Autobody Repair.

Units are rented on a month to month basis.

If you are interested in renting a unit or would like more information, please call 250-624-MINI (6464) during regular business hours (8:00 to 5:00)

Thank You to HTMF for allowing me to post this in this forum.

That is great news, was just wondering about your business the other day! I am so tired of renting at Home Hardware, everything is covered in inches of black dust, no light where my locker is and hard to access it when we want to. Would you be able to PM me and give me a rate on the smaller unit, if you can? Thank you so much!

*There was a typo in the original post, the smallest units are 5x10 ft, not 5x5 ft…sorry for the typo.