Prince Rupert Midget Seawolves Rep Hockey Team

The boys are in Osyosos they tied 4-4 against Kelowna their first game won 6-3 over West Vancouver and won yesterday but cant remember who against. They play this morning and if they win this game they will be going to the semi finals/finals ( all the details are in my FB account which I don’t access at work sorry :frowning:.) Great bunch of boys they have played hard and had quite a few injuries this season but they have managed to carry on and hopefully they will be bringing home the hardware!

GO SEAWOLVES GO!

The boys are in Osyosos they tied 4-4 against Kelowna their first game won 6-3 over West Vancouver and won yesterday but cant remember who against. They play this morning and if they win this game they will be going to the semi finals/finals ( all the details are in my FB account which I don’t access at work sorry :frowning:.) Great bunch of boys they have played hard and had quite a few injuries this season but they have managed to carry on and hopefully they will be bringing home the hardware!

GO SEAWOLVES GO!

Opps meant to post that they are playing at the Provincials!

bchockey.net/Championships/S … eason=1243

Great news!! I’m a bit uninformed when it comes to ages of the levels - how old are these guys?? Then I might know who some of them are…

Grade 10 11 and 12 so 16 17 18 year olds!

Whoot Whoot the boys won 8-0 in semifinals playing tomorrow at 8am for the GOD I BELEIVE!

you hear that jesus? They playing for God.

OMG I can’t type is playing for GOLD! Who needs spell check on HTMF?

OMG I can’t type is playing for GOLD! Must be nice to never make mistakes!

OMG I can’t type is playing for GOLD! Must be nice to never make mistakes!

Our boys lost in OT 4-3 to Kelowna, the Kelowna parents and players clapped our boys on to the bus as they headed home. They also won most sportsmanlike team. Well done boys we are very proud of you and the coaches!