Pot Holes

Happy Ground Hog Day !!! I was thinking how long will it take the City to fix all the pot holes in this town ( and there’s alot )
Especially with them not having any money. The roads in general are in pretty rough shape…11th ave near Sherbrooke is pretty rough. McBride and 3rd intersection is bad too, but O’Briens is in charge of that. We pay good taxes here, but I think the city spends too much time and money thinking about tourists and not its own citizens.

And giving away too much money in funding to so many community projects instead of spending that money on infrastructure. Like patching potholes. I mean, why should the tourism prince rupert get money when our playgrounds are being ripped out?

How many millions given to Citywest? Err, sorry, how many millions in a loan ‘forgiven’ or something like that?

[quote=“zerocool”]

How many millions given to Citywest? Err, sorry, how many millions in a loan ‘forgiven’ or something like that?[/quote]

They needed that money to help them provide great er… service… or something.

I wonder what the city’s budget is for fireworks?.. maybe if we take a couple years off of that, we might be able to afford infrastructure repairs.

speaking of infrastructure… is our new sewage system up and running yet? I heard there’s some “issues” with it

back in the old days the city would load up a couple pickups with hot pavment and the boys would drive around and fix all the holes. Now the pavement comes in buckets!!! What ever happened to thinking on the fly?

It seems like they don’t seem to care about fixing our pot holes. I hate driving at night 'cause I don’t always remember where the pot holes are.
I’ve also noticed that the city has been awfully slow removing their Christmas decorations this year. Usually they are gone by All Native.