**Post Everytime you look**

**Everytime you look at the thread you have to post. **

This thread makes me angry. I sort of want to lock it but, alas, I am a nice guy.

you suck

Pisses me off [too] sometimes.

Is it really easier to reach up and hit to 2 button than to just hit the t and the o and then another o button? Come on…“too”… There we go!

Here, I’ll do us both a favor and edit it for you.

edited good.

post.

[quote=“6stars”]edited good.

post.[/quote]

Good lord…

What is your major malfunction?!

See what??

Do what??

Beer!

Drink it!

This makes me sad. I have decided not to reply to this thread.

I’m not going to post anything except for this post to tell you I’m not going to post :laughing: That should make you miseriable Illy- :laughing:

I have nothing to say about that.

I don’t know what you guys are moaning about, this thread pwns.

cool thread dude keep it up… :open_mouth:

anybody else hate the first week or 2nd week of Febuary, can never seem 2 get sleep.

The guy at the desk is annoying as hell–he slurps his coffee really loudly, finishing off with a long “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” every time he takes a sip, and he mumbles to himself as he works.

“Hmmm, now what does this memo say? Tomorrow there is going to be a meeting about the meeting that we use to schedule all of our meetings…”

GRRRRRRR!

[quote=“Stardog Champion”]The guy at the desk is annoying as hell–he slurps his coffee really loudly, finishing off with a long “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” every time he takes a sip, and he mumbles to himself as he works.

“Hmmm, now what does this memo say? Tomorrow there is going to be a meeting about the meeting that we use to schedule all of our meetings…”

GRRRRRRR![/quote]

it would be funny if he [knew] you were getting annoyed with it.

Damn it: Edited ]

I remember when I was akid we had to pick our own threads to post in.

You kids got it good.

Lucky. When I was a kid the only thing you got to pick that was your own was your nose.

Crossing Jordans on tonight :smiley: