Poor Field Goal Kicker

I was just watching the BCTV news to be astounded by the acts of Saskatchewan fans. I’m not sure on all the details and I’m too indolent to pry my self from my comatose state to research it. However It did say that after yesterday’s game where Saskatchewan lost to BC. Fans of the team, went to the field goal kickers house who lost the game for the team and egged it, threw shit at his door and lawn etc.

I don’t get that I mean it’s one thing to be pissed off but who the hell would actually go to his house and do that?

It’s just a game, I know it’s ridiculous but now the dudes severly depressed and has to go home and clean eggs from his house.

They showed an interview and he was just bummed right out he couldn’t even look his team mates in the eyes :cry:

The poor guy only makes like $50,000 a year he’s playing strictly for the love of the game and fans kill his place. One guy was actually quoted saying “WE ARE GOING TO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN” he got arrested though so thats good.

Low lifes.

Maybe he should have just made either of those two kicks instead?

Laces OUT!

“Finkle and Einhorn, Finkle and Einhorn” LACES OUT!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

There must be Americans livin in Regina! :open_mouth:

Man that guy got it bad though haha.

Yah thats stupid… it is just a game. its like if all the NHL fans went to gary bettmans house and bombed his house.

OK, I’m confused about what this means. Explain please so I can feel a little more intelligent than the computer mouse.

Die Dan die.

[quote=“BigThumb”]

OK, I’m confused about what this means. Explain please so I can feel a little more intelligent than the computer mouse.[/quote]

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.

nice avatar jutt!