Poll Locked

Just for the Record Van Damme was a kickboxer not a ballerina and not just in the movie KICKBOXER.

[quote=“DjTux”]

haha you said nimrod…haha man that crap is seriously some far out stuff and apparently your punctuation hasn’t improved much since grade 8 has it ?

If we watched power rangers we would be joining in on a discussion of who is the bigger villian. Nimrod or Magnet Brain shakes head Get a life dude , you can’t possibly be a writer/producer/actor and if you were than you probably just try to write yourself into power rangers storylines.

Oh no! look the pink ranger has gone evil! ahhh[/quote]

I happened to like these shows, in Japan shows like this are not limited to Children. Adults watch Sentai and anime. There are more grown up plotlines in the Sentai versions of Power Rangers, the TRUMPT TOP monster in the Sentai version was a TOFU monster spraying people with Saki, the plan a drunk population couldn’t fight back.

Also, I write simular stories and I don’t write myself into Power Rangers storylines, that would be sick. I’ve created my own character for my own super hero comic book series which I will not get into right now, because it’s not copyrighted yet.

By the way, I do have a life. I am watching this stuff because like the Japanese I like monster related programming which is far better then the reality crap they have now. I’m living reality, I’m not living a giant monster smashing the city. Plus, it’s research for what is out there so my monster related storyline for my own original Sentai show doesn’t dupicate it.

Lastly, I am a collector of Sentai monster pictures, I have close to 2,000 pictures from the various Power Rangers series alone and growing. Thanks to the Sentai tapes I have. Soon I will be buying more Hong Kong Sentai DVDs’ which are subtitle, so I don’t have to geuss what’s happening in the story.

I would personaly keep your Fascination with Asian/ Japanese tv shows to a minimum… I would first; if i was you learn HTML (its not that hard) and build a cool site, cus your site sucks ass, then I would find a Animation/ japanese forum to post to, as you would have more in common with them then in here. Oh I hate power rangers but i like Cutie honey… the live action movie is great. watched a few times already. funny stuff. so Lord Zedd lets recap what we leared today.

1. build a good website.
  2. find Animation/ japanese forum to post to.
  3. do not go on about the Power Rangers here.
  4. cutie honey is cool power rangers suck.
    http://www.sanchodoesasia.com/sdj/multimedia3/cutie_honey_affiche.jpg

Pretty much everybody who has made fun of his site doesn’t have a better one.

Sorry, but the guy has my respect. He’s publishing on the web, about something he’s interested in. You don’t have to like it, you don’t have to look at it.

You seen your own site lately? Don’t tell this guy to learn HTML. That’s why I try not to make fun of others’ sites. At least they have sites. And mine’s not exactly a work of art, either.

Personally, I’m not a web designer, and have never claimed to be one. But man, lay off the guy unless you can do better.

lmao ok then :open_mouth:

I was talking to Transcending last night while under the influence, and was telling him stories of my Everquest glory days, and I said “No one should be ashamed of their hobbies or interests.”

I’m ashamed I read Robert Jordan as a hobbie. His last two books were complete bullshit. Then again, I’m proud to say some of my old pokemon cards are worth a buttload of money.

Yeah well I still have Simpsons POG

hahaha I’m glad I’m not the only one! I have hundreds of those still.

hah POG was hilariously stupid, the no fear POG’s were sweet ass though and a few of the slammers were ok as well. Long live the POG!

I had a big metal one with a shiny Skull and Cross-Bones on it. That was pretty cool. Not as cool as Simpsons, though.

That’s my point, I’m not one for Pogs, but I won’t call you names because you collect them,

Well see that’s where we differ. I collected pogs as a KID… you’re the one STILL watching Power Rangers.

Can’t help but find this interesting

Bryan Cranston from Malcom In The Middle graduated from Canoga Park Highschool, California in 1974.

another fun fact

The last name of the first Blue Ranger on “Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers” was named after him. He did various work as part of the crew (voice-overs, etc.), so the Blue Ranger’s full name became Billy Cranston.

imdb.com/name/nm0186505/bio

Dude, Power Rangers is a children’s program. It is also, sadly, fictional.

PS: If you’re going to name drop, “MAGNETBRAIN,” “SKELERINA,” and, “BAD BOOKULA,” aren’t the coolest monsters on the go. This Zedd fella sounds like a bit of a pussy, anyway. Makin’ monsters to fight all his battles. I bet those Rangers won every time, didn’t they?

Of course, it’s their show. As per the norm my point was totally lost, it is a Childredn’s show. Here, in the Japan, they have more adult topics that you never see on the American Version. Example, the GREEN RANGERS in ZYURANGER just didn’t lose his powers like Tommy did, he died. He gave the Dragon Power coin to the red rangers just before the green candle went out and he died, BANDORA (AKA RITA) kill him. A human life was murdered. Now does that sound like a CHILDREN’s SHOW to you. Plus, in OH! RANGERS (ZEO), they had a monster that threating to destroy the world’s clothing. If it wasn’t for Yellow Ranger’s tiny weenie bikini under her clothes the robot monster would have succeeded. AGAIN I mention the TOFUHEAD monster making people drunk with Japanese Rice Wine, I proabably didn’t spell that right the first time, so maybe that’s why you didn’t understand. That was in America Season 2 or DAIRANGER. Season 3 or KAKURANGER they had this cat monther with huge TITS. Not the one they used, another cat monster they didn’t use in the states probably because of the huge bare TITS. Also near the end of DAIRANGERS their Teacher, Friend and Mentor was killed in a battle with the main bad guy who was not ZEDD in DAIRANGER. ZEDD is a American creation. If that’s what the Japanese call a Children’s show, then American needs to rethink the whole moral brainwashing crap.