Police Dog Bites Mans Penis followed by his left testicle

In Vancouver A man suspected of a B/E had he unspeakle parts chomped
:laughing: by a police dog. Suspect awarded $2,000ā€¦
Thats not that much!

Not at all. I heard WCB pays over ten grand for a finger.

Well, maybe to some woman, a finger is more important than what a dog eats. :laughing:

I wonde rif this was the nakjed dude who attacked the police officer, and then the dog bit him.

Gives a total different meaning to Fetchā€¦

They should let this dog play with child predatorsā€¦ :smiley:

Iā€™d pay to see that

Dog really did fetch a bone.

[quote=ā€œyngwie_69ā€]In Vancouver A man suspected of a B/E had he unspeakle parts chomped
:laughing: by a police dog. Suspect awarded $2,000ā€¦
Thats not that much![/quote]

You know, yngwie, when you open a thread with a story like this, it is customary to post a link to allow us to verify the story. If you donā€™t do that, there are a few other conclusions we can make. For example:

1- We could believe you but after reading a few of your posts, that would be very unlikely.

2- We could dismiss the story as being an urban legend and hope that snopes.com will tell us the truth.

or, which is the option Iā€™m leaning towards right now,

3- We could assume that the story is true but really happened to you with your own dog and you just made up the B/E-Police dog story to avoid suspicions.

If you donā€™t know how to post a link, look above the message box when you write a message. There is a tag called URL. Click on it, type the url of the link, then click on URL again. You will see something like this in your message box:

[URL of link here](URL of link here)

donā€™t mind that yngwie_69, everyone here is a fucken genius. They think they are. :laughing:

Except Hi Timez. We all know heā€™s not a genius.

[quote] Goobylicious wrote "they should this dog play with child predators"
Excellent idea Goob, if the dog gets dumped by the police for itā€™s indiscretion it could have another career in the justice system, I like it.[/quote]

Iā€™d demand much more than that

Ha ha ha, thatā€™s awesome!