Pokerstars

ok, who plays poker on Pokerstars?

We need to get an HTMF table going.

But if I can’t see your face, how will I call your bluff?

Real poker is ok… online poker I don’t have the attention span for.

I play!

Right now I’m up to my ass in alagators with school though so not until the weekend anyway! I got Ese setup on it awhile back so he should be in, right Ese?

Aight.

I’m in Ditchmond right now though, so playing time would be extremely limited.

I play on Poker Stars quite often. “stanley19”.

Sanzabar here.

Okay, at the risk of sounding like a total noob; do you play for real money on Pokerstars, or is it just for fun? I only ask because my strong Scottish heritage makes wasting money on anything but a sure thing really difficult. Even sure things are a little scary for me.

With that said, feel free to start heaping scorn . . . . . . . . . NOW

I don’t play for real money, no.

Also, why is it ok to use the “Scottish Cheap Bastard” stereotype in mainstream media, but not ok to use the “Jewish Cheap Bastard” or “Punjabi Cheap Bastard” or “Insert-other-ethnicity Cheap Bastard” stereotype?

Like why is it ok to have a Scottish guy on Canadian Tire money?

Would that be acceptable if it had a Jewish guy or some other cheap ethnicity on there?

Anyway, my name on Pokerstars is “miguel223”

[quote=“MiG”]I don’t play for real money, no.

Also, why is it ok to use the “Scottish Cheap Bastard” stereotype in mainstream media, but not ok to use the “Jewish Cheap Bastard” or “Punjabi Cheap Bastard” or “Insert-other-ethnicity Cheap Bastard” stereotype?

Like why is it ok to have a Scottish guy on Canadian Tire money?

Would that be acceptable if it had a Jewish guy or some other cheap ethnicity on there?

Anyway, my name on Pokerstars is “miguel223”[/quote]

I was always proud of the Scottish guy on Canadian Tire money. Should I be offended?

I guess that explains it, though. I guess Scottish people are proud of the cheap stereotype.

You make it sound like a bad thing. Anyway, we prefer “thrifty.”

edit: Oh, and I’ll probably need some help on getting the pokerstars program to run. I downloaded it, but it says it can’t find an application to use.

[quote=“Illywhacker”]Okay, at the risk of sounding like a total noob; do you play for real money on Pokerstars, or is it just for fun? I only ask because my strong Scottish heritage makes wasting money on anything but a sure thing really difficult. Even sure things are a little scary for me.

With that said, feel free to start heaping scorn . . . . . . . . . NOW[/quote]

No scorn heaping here. You can play for real money. You need to make a deposit into an account using a major credit card. Mainly though, people play for “play” money. I do anyways. Never played for real money online at all. I save that for Saturday nights.