Podunk Below the Masthead, Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Well the Daily News bold new travels into the electronic frontier seem to have suffered a setback, what with today being Wednesday and the much ballyhooed electronic edition still proudly exhibiting the Monday offerings.

So for now, we’ll travel back to our old way of reviewing their take on the events of Podunk, we did find a link to the headline story for the Tuesday edition, all be it in the PG Citizen so we send our loyal readers to it, and offer up the transcribed edition of the front page story below…

(from  the blog a town called podunk, click on the link below to see the entire article atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … 5334465892 )-

I dunno why they just didn’t ask me to set up a CMS for them :wink:  They seem to be actually creating webpages for each news story.  Weird.  Very 1996 of them.

Well I’m sure it won’t be long before they come seeking some technical assistance, as the current situation is just strange. You can access some of their top stories from a website in a city eight hours away, but not on their own in house website…

Just sets them up for more head shaking from the locals…