Pizza hut update!

That’s funny, because you didn’t seem to think that it was such a great thing at time :wink:

Ok, maybe you’re right. I was pretty mad dragging my boyfriend out from the fields at almost 4am lol I think I grabbed a piece of pizza for the road though  :smiley:

I think Pizza Hut has improved since it opened.
I was back there recently and the service and food was great.

• Joe

Funny because the bread sticks are made of the same dough and have the same amount of oil as the medium pan pizzas.
:smiley:

That day we had the stuffed crust hawaiian… and the stuffed crust was rubbery and coated in oil, and the cheese was in huge clumps, not spread all over the pizza.  It was just plain gross. 

If I ever go back when you’re there bubbasteve… I’ll tell you alllll about it.  haha

From my experience, Pizza Hut pizza has pretty much always been pretty greasy, whether it was made in Vancouver, Bellingham, Terrace or Rupert–some more greasy than others, but on the whole, it is almost like the crust is fried in the pan.

now La Cucina is great pizza as is any brick oven pizzeria…

with all this pizza talk, it sure makes me miss good old Flying Wedge… ahh those college days :smile:

call me crazy- I like them both

Tonight on this  Halloween i thought i would try the famous PizzaHut pizza-mia three one topping pizza’s for $6.99 , i said to myself wow what a good deal , turns out to be a bad mistake , one pizza the topping was pepperoni , second pizza ham , third topping green peppers … OMG talk about cheap skimping on the cheese topping , all three pizza’s only had cheese near the center take one small bite , no more cheese , don’t know if they had a cheese shortage or what but i can seriously say that i will not be ordering from Pizza-Hut anymore , i guess i’ll just stick to good old panago’s or zorba’s , at least there you don’t have to worry about if your pizza has any cheese …  :astonished:  :astonished:  :astonished:  :astonished:  :astonished:

Didn’t you read ANYTHING about the Pizza Mia?? It’s a lightly topped, value priced, one topping medium pizza. It’s a thinner crust too, so if lots of cheese is put on top it wouldn’t cook properly. LIGHTLY topped. They must not have informed you of this when you ordered or something. It can be that cheap because it doesn’t have as many toppings as the regular pizzas. The pizza mia’s are meant to compete with the other cheaper pizzas, like from Panago and the like. Because normally, the pizzas at pizza hut have more toppings then them.

That’s what they say anyways.

So yeah, Pizza Mia’s taste WAY different than the regular pizzas there.
It’s funny how people work. They expect a lower price for the same type of pizza. But don’t they realise that costs a company money? Same with 2 for 1, you RARELY actually get two for one.

Companies have to make a profit somehow. :smiley:

crazy I was at the same party HR Puffin Stuff was at. (jk)

but, in the commercials the Pizza Mia’s are advertised with lots of cheese and the one topping, which is exactly what HR Puffin Stuff >Didn’t< Receive, I can confirm this because I had 2 slices of the PIzza Mia slices.

and Yea, I was bunked at the fact that 10 petite slices of cheese were used for the pizzas when in the official Pizza Hut Commercial they were glazed with Cheese.

quite ironic because when we phoned to inquire the workers were like “dude we don’t put much cheese on them!”

hahahahahahahahah

LOL yeah, and the big mac looks absoloutely perfect, as does any dish on television and in advertising.
Seriously. You can’t expect a place to replicate exactly what’s on TV. The food that is on TV sometimes isn’t really food at all. But no, there usually isn’t much cheese on the Mia’s. And Just to let you know, the cheese isn’t put on by hand, it’s put in a measuring cup specifically for that type of pizza, and then onto the pizza itself.

Pizza like anything in life is a matter of personal taste. What some people would think was a crappy meal someone else would like. In my personal pizza travels I have found that Pizza Hut was average, both price wise and quality and quantity. In my few trips to Boston Pizza, both in Terrace and Vancouver, the food was very overpriced and the portions were small. They seem to want to be more of a sports bar. When they were in Rupert in the 70’s it was a good place to eat, but now the format has changed.
For less than what you would pay for a large restaurant pizza you can make as good at home. Either make your own crust or try Naan bread (the garlic kind is best) available in four per pac at Safeway, and top it as you like. Bake about 10 min. at 400 degrees. For really crisp try doing the same with fajita shells but bake a few minuets less.