Pinnacle/prpa/pinnacle/pra

Those are great, I put them in my ears whenever I need to get to sleep early.

Sunday morning starts at 7:30 am with loud banging of metal on metal, and our quality of life continues to deteriorate.

Well I guess next time you go to purchase a home you will check the Zoning information of not only the immediate area but the surrounding area as well.

What about people in the summer time cutting lawns at 8 am ?. I don’t Pinnacle believe are breaking any bylaw’s for noise. Explain more hissyfit.

Your name suits you well.

oh ffs…
“oh the area is zoned for industry…blah blah…they arent breaking any noise bylaws, …it means jobs…”

so sick of the nimbys who treat the people with legitimate concerns over the quality of life in section 2 as whiners.

taxes are horrendous …escalating property values …and a decrease in the quality of life for residents in this area is A CONCERN to all people of prince rupert.
its a pattern of behaviour inflicted upon us by the prpa and its been happening for a few years now.

this issue is resolvable…

[quote=“mcsash”]oh ffs…
“oh the area is zoned for industry…blah blah…they arent breaking any noise bylaws, …it means jobs…”

so sick of the nimbys who treat the people with legitimate concerns over the quality of life in section 2 as whiners.

taxes are horrendous …escalating property values …and a decrease in the quality of life for residents in this area is A CONCERN to all people of prince rupert.
its a pattern of behaviour inflicted upon us by the prpa and its been happening for a few years now.

this issue is resolvable…[/quote]

yup you could stop complaining about your decision to buy in a poor area. You thought you were getting a sweet deal and that there would never be industry moving in next door, you were wrong. Stop being a princess about it and suck it up.

There are plenty of more important areas of concern for prince rupert than your risk assessment being wrong. Next time if you don’t want noise and industrial activity don’t buy next to industrial zoned land. I almost made that mistake and I’m glad I didn’t since there is now a trucking company next to the property I was going to buy. You were unlucky, I feel for you but shit happens man.

[quote=“mcsash”]oh ffs…

this issue is resolvable…[/quote]

Your concern about the new noise and blocked view now are not legitimate concerns when it comes to your quality of life are they ?

I know the noise might seem loud but, they are not breaking any bylaws are they FF’S mcstash

maybe your breaking some bylaws right now by running your yap …

are you just ignorant or ??..you just dont get it do you?..prople are not happy with the noise…the noise is fixable.

why do some feel the need to downplay the issue or bring out zoning issues etc?

doesnt sound like a united community trying to make rupert the best place to live

[quote=“mcsash”]maybe your breaking some bylaws right now by running your yap …

are you just ignorant or ??..you just dont get it do you?..prople are not happy with the noise…the noise is fixable.

why do some feel the need to downplay the issue or bring out zoning issues etc?

doesnt sound like a united community trying to make rupert the best place to live[/quote]

I am serious do you think they are breaking noise laws ? If they are then I see them having to fix it. If they are not then you have no legitimate concern. Or I guess a select 5% percent of people living around there will still complain. Glad when I buy it won’t be around there.