Petronas LNG in Prince Rupert, Happening or Not?

We may not have “trillions and trillions” of dollars from multiple LNG projects (and we may never see even a dime), but we still have the #1 provincial economy in Canada and #1 credit rating in Canada and British Columbia’s pay the least amount of taxes of all 10 provinces. All this under the big bad BC Liberals and with no shovels in the ground in regards to LNG terminals.

People can jab Clark over her election promises in regards to LNG, but her government has kept BC stable during this year of economic instability that has caused turmoil elsewhere.

Go fyck yourself…Every pundit, every polling outfit had the NDP winning…The LNG Lie won the election…

That and Adrian Dix laying down and playing dead…

And how`s this prediction…I wrote this post 15 days before the federal October 19th federal election…

Sunday, October 4, 2015

*Prime Minister Justin Trudeau *

Written by Grant G

First Justin Trudeau pummeled Patrick Brazeau and now hes Kod Stephen Harper in the late rounds…

• Watch this Trudeau campaign rally video(linked directly below), witness a powerful performance by Canada`s next Prime Minister…(Make sure to watch the last 10 minutes)*

http://www.liberal.ca/real-change-now-rally-livestream/

Trudeau and his Liberal team…When Stephen Harper dropped the writ on August 2/2015 Justins team was in distant third place.....Now Justin Trudeau is leading in the polls and surging..Hes run a fabulous campaign and his people deserve kudos for leading Trudeau to victory…

• Thomas Mulcair played it too safe, he will however have many pockets of strength, including here in BC and Quebec…*

• Justin Trudeau has endured three years of personal attack ads from Harper`s smear machine, Stephen Harper many years ago vowed to destroy the Liberal party of Canada…That is not going to happen, change, Canadians want change in Government and that message is crystal clear leaving only one question remaining to be answered, Change to who, who would grasp the brass ring and inspire Canadians from coast to coast…*

*Justin Trudeau…He`s walking with forceful stride exuding the confidence of a man whose date with Destiny is near…And it is. *

• Justin Trudeaus family.....Today in Ontario at a campaign rally Justin Trudeau hit homerun after homerun out of the park, his family was beautiful, stage perfect, his youngest child bubbled with pride, he smiled and gave an Oscar winning performance in the position of Best Supporting Actor....You cant script what went down today in Ontario…*

• Pure power, belief, bravado and confidence and it`s all Justin Trudeau…*

Play it safe Mulcair cemented his third place position in Federal election 2015

• Stephen Harper with his deranged Joker grimace striped across his face infused with arm-flapping shoulder shrugging terrorist threat invoking divisive scripture has lost this election, lost direction, his flailing of fear and division promoting sermons are falling on deaf ears in an ever shrinking flock…*

• Canadians on mass are rejecting Canada`s Conservative Party and more importantly are rejecting Stephen Harper…Change. Canada wants change…*

• I have very little to say about Thomas Mulcair, he ran a safe, too safe campaign and yes many of his policies are progressive and have merit but you need more to win…Canada`s NDP party failed to rectify, purge or rid itself of a disease it has ailed from for decades…Too safe disease…Carole James was afflicted and Adrian Dix was far along in stage 4, in the fatal zone…*

• Justin Trudeau didn`t play it safe…He was bold! *

• Running infrastructure deficits…More money for seniors healthcare, including more money for Health Canadas next medical growth sector, home-care…Legalizing marijuana…*

*Justin Trudeau`s team ran the anti Harper campaign, no fear, no worries no middle ground. *

Thomas Mulcair ran a Stephen Harper light campaign, Tom muddled, nuanced and instead of firing heavy guns at Harper he fired blanks against Teflon Trudeau…Mulcairs last fatal mistake came in the Munk debates..And he cant come back…

Dont mess with someones father…Especially when his name is Trudeau, as in Pierre Elliot…

_________

Lastly,…Im still voting NDP as Im in a strong NDP riding…Strategic voting still matters, stay informed, do your research and vote for the candidate most likely to win the riding, anyone but Harper…
Also, I hope Thomas Mulcair concedes his errors and chooses to spend the remaining two weeks damning Harper and his anti democratic deeds…

For the good of Canada Trudeau and Mulcair need to forget about each other and attack the real enemy, that being Canadas Conservative Party under Stephen Harpers deranged leadership…

The Straight Goods

Cheers Eyes Wide Open

I also wrote posts declaring Kath Wynne would win a majority in the last Ontario election and I posted a story that Rachel Notley would win a majority…

So D White…Your pockets deuces are weak,…

Settle down and stop the insults. That goes for everyone in this thread. Let us argue, but, not attack each other.
Carry on…

Hey Grant,

Settle down on the insults.

Also, this forum uses markdown for formatting. Are you copy-pasting replies from another program (perhaps Microsoft Word or something similar?).

When you use the ‘back tick’ character (under the tilde on your keyboard, looks like ■ ), it will put any text in ‘preformatted’ mode.

Here’s what it looks like, not the formatting changes when you use a ■ character:

Grant G. Thanks for the speedy reply.

I asked you three questions, each of which were trying to clarify your certainty of the Petronas project.

And all you come up with is go “fyck yourself” LOL

Let’s try again, starting with the poker analogy. I admit my pocket deuces are weak. That’s why I wouldn’t call an all-in bet. What do you have? Are you prepared to call Jabber’s all-in bet that Petronas will begin construction once the environmental assessment is approved? Notice I am not talking about actual money here. You are in an imaginary poker tournament and somebody has made a bet. What do you have? Aces which puts you at 75% or just deuces which puts you at best a coin flip. The question is not what I have; the question is what do you have?

My second question dealt with the election promise. It is pretty clear that the LNG industry promised (lied about) by Christ Clark is not going to happen at least within the time frame promised. So you can argue all you want that the time has passed, world markets won’t sustain it etc etc. I am just wondering if that (in your humble opinion) negates any chance of any LNG project. Is one a possibility and if so why not Petronas?

My last question again just wanted to clarify your certainty. You predicted that Clark would lose the last election and were pretty certain that you were right. Are you just as certain of Petronas’ failing as you were of Clark’s demise. Once bitten, twice shy and all that?

1 Like

yes i’m all in for Petronas,

1 Like

I’m still willing to be “the house” and take bets. :smile:

Go frack yourself, surely?

I’m a fan of image macros and memes, but this thread is only 4 days old :smile:

Wow… seems like I missed all the action here.

I like it …even if I’m sarcastic abut certain topics at times lol

When you have to resort to the age old response of “go fuck yourself” when someone asks you to clarify your position, you pretty much have exposed you don’t have a pot to piss in.

LOL thanks for the discussion Grant, thanks for exposing your weak argument.

Grant, I live I Port Ed, and have read your stuff on and off for years. I see mostly negative from your take, other than cool family matters. Can you…please say an alternate positive solution that would attribute to growth and needed employment in our region

Your reply is absolutely shameful, Grant_G.

You should owe DWhite a sincere apology.

I don’t think he owes anyone an apology! !

Check this out Investor!
Is Shell Going To Build An LNG Plant In Western Canada? http://seekingalpha.com/article/3797816?source=ansh $RDS.A, $CQP, $LNG, $MSBHF, $RDS.B, $PTR, $MSBHY

on top of that they also got a 40 year export license

but has Shell gone through the CEA public hearings and evaluation yet?

Yes they have:
http://lngcanada.ca/media-items/lng-canada-receives-approval-for-environmental-assessment