Pearl Jam

Anyone going to see Pearl Jam in Vancouver in September? I am, I was just curious who was lucky enough to get tix.

A couple of my friends were able to get tickets because they are part of the pearl jam 10 club

I wanted to get tickets, and probably still will go. lets say I have a few contacts that owe me some favours. hehe

the Pearl Jam 10 club just like U2 and Motley Crue wanted to pay them for membership to get tickets first. I work very hard and am too cheap of a bastard to pay en extra $27us to get tickets

Some friends and I are going. We got tickets through the ten club. I’ve missed out on tickets to their Vancouver show in April of 2003, so I was extra prudent this time around.

I can’t believe it’s only a month away.

Just found out a couple days ago that Sleater-Kinney is the opening act.
This makes an already sure to be awesome concert even more perfect.

[quote=“cyprusavenue”]Just found out a couple days ago that Sleater-Kinney is the opening act.
This makes an already sure to be awesome concert even more perfect.
[/quote]

I checked the PJ website last month, and then again today after reading your post, and it still says that the Supersuckers are the opening act in Vancouver.

I plan on going extra early just in case there is an impromptu performance before the concert.

One month today…

Huh. You’re right, I got the information about Sleater-Kinney from Rollingstone.com, but the ten club website has The Supersuckers as playing the Vancouver show. Oh well, I’ve never heard of The Supersuckers, but Pearl Jam has a great record of picking great bands to open for them. Guess Sleater-Kinney will have to be my next concert… :smiley:
I plan on going early too. One of my favorite parts of “Live at the Garden” is the clip of Eddie Vedder playing “Dead Man” for the smattering of fans in the stands. I won’t get my hopes up, but I can dream.

Thanks for the correction, and I’ll take up the chant…

*One month, one month, one month, one month…*ONE MONTH!!!